The Drawing

“I’m…I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.” I plea slowly trying to walk out. Most of the Time I hated Robots…Thank you Cybermen…

I’m quickly frozen in a time stasis.

“Please don’t hurt her!” the doctor Begs.

And as quickly as it happened I’m on the ground again…

“But she kills you” says the Robot.

“Its…It’s… I think it’s… Who was I talking about? Oh there name started with a K…But what was it? It wasn’t Kenzi…”

“It was Kovarian” the Doctor declared

He then proceeded to hobble over to me he then quickly took out the thing in my hand.

“I’m sorry Doctor I can’t let this happen!” I say running up to him.

I then start to kiss him, my Regeneration energy focusing trying to help keep him alive. Luckily it worked.

“T….Thanks” he managed to stutter.

“Think of it as a thank you gesture” I say wording as best as I can.

After all of the Adventure I quickly returned to the Tardis. I headed to my room while the Doctor proceeded to work out the Kinks with Amy.

I thanked the Tardis for the Shower. I needed it badly.

After I dried my hair I changed into my Pajamas and hopped into bed. I wasn’t particularly tired yet so I got out my notebook and started to draw something.

I then remembered the Gravestone in my dream.so I was bored and decided to draw it.I made sure to do a bunch of shading.

I suddenly hear a knock on my door.

“Come in “ I said only paying attention to him with half of my brain. I was still focused on my drawing.

“Can I speak to y-“

“About what?”

“Sorry I couldn’t help but notice you were drawing. Are you much of an artist?” he asked sitting next to me on the bed.

“Yeah! My dad used to show me a whole bunch of techniques. If he wasn’t drunk…” I said half heartedly

“So what is it a picture of?” I could see him trying to look at the page.

I then quickly guarded it up against my chest “It’s nothing… just a drawing.” I say trying to hold back my fear.

“Can I please see it?” he asked

“No sorry…” I say as I tore up the sheet of paper into a plethora of pieces and then throw it away.

“What was that for?”

“Just trust me doctor. It was for your own good.” I say trying not to let him see it.

He just grumbled and left the room. Well then.

“Good night doctor” I moderately yell down the Tardis hall.

Doctors POV

What was she hiding! What is with her and her secrets? Come on! I was walking back to my room when I heard a similar beeping sound.

1 new Memory Tabulated

I hope it’s the picture. I quickly open it up like a kid on Christmas.

Then

Everything

Changes

“What have I done?” I ask myself. I was trying not to cry.

There in front of me was a Tombstone that read

“In loving memory of Arthur Rory Williams aged 82”

Why did I read this?