Loving arms

Your pov-
    I can't get over that voice, it scares me. It's now 4:00 am and I'm getting those depression swings. It hurts, bad, but I'm alright.
Mark's pov-
    I can't sleep, he's taking over, it's hard to explain but it's evil. I'll wake up with blood on my hands with no body in sight, it's getting worse, I can't hurt y/n. I love her.
Your pov-
   I'm currently crying my eyes out, anxiety is coming. Why does my father hate me? Why did my mother have to die? Was it my fault? The door opened forcing me out of my thoughts. "Y/n, why are you crying"? He asked. "I'm so sorry Mark" I said holding tears "I didn't mean to wake you, I'm sorry" more tears built up. "Why do I mess up everything"? I said under my breath. Mark walked over to me and picked me up bridal style. "You don't  mess anything up" he said walking down the stairs towards the kitchen "and I've been awake" I felt weak from crying so much so I just rested in his arms. "Take some water" he said quietly. I took a sip and rested in his arms. "All you need is someone to show you matter" he said as I drifted to sleep.
Mark's pov-
   She fell asleep, god she's beautiful. I took her to her room and went back to my sleepless night. "Mark"? she said quietly "yes y/n"? I asked "lay with me please"? I nodded and got into the bed falling asleep soon after.
A/n- yay!!!! Chapter!