My Savior

Your pov-
"You never do anything right"! My father slurs as he takes another long painful gulp of his beer. "I'm not going to cry" I thought to myself with a painful Black eye and a big cut down my arm to the bone. "You did this~" my father yells as he breaks his beer bottle on my head. I ran upstairs and shut myself in the bathroom. "I-I can't do this" I whispered to myself. After 4 hours of sitting and crying, I got thirsty, so I snuck to the living room, to see my father passed out on the couch. I went to the Kitchen and got my well needed water. I looked at my markiplier pants and smiled. "I'm gonna run away" I whispered to myself. I ran upstairs and packed my bags, I kept on my clothes because why not. I ran outside towards the city of LA. New life, here I come.

Mark's pov-
"Your horrible"! I yelled at Bob laughing. I looked up to see a girl, a pretty girl walking towards me in the markiplier pants and, blood? A bruise? And glass in her hair?! She needs help. "Miss"! I yelled making her look up. Her face went pale and and she fell to the cold ground.

Your pov-
I woke up to a beeping noise. "H-hi there" I heard a deep voice whisper, and I knew who it was. "M-markiplier"? I whispered, he smiled and hugged me. "What happen"? He said sternly after that heart felt hug. "Uhhhh, I-I f-fell on the door and the glass shattered on me"? I said clearly lying. " now I know that's not true, please"? God, that voice of his has always been my weakness. "I- I can't tell Mark, I'm going home with this man, they know he's my father" I said sadly. "No your not" he said with a smirk. I looked up confused. "Your coming with me I already talked to the doctor, spill the beans". After I told him tears came to his eyes and he grabbed my wrist showing my past cuts. "Y-y-y/n, I'm never gonna let anyone hurt you" he said with tears in his eyes. "Every time you c-cut" he said letting go "I'll 'punish' you" he said walking out to get my clothes. What..... Just.....happen.

A/n- honestly it's 4:00 am and I can't sleep, so the end was rushed, this is my first sucky story, sorry. Hope you enjoyed.