Supernova / short imagine

The message was heartbreaking.

Sadness was flowing through your veins, and probably in everyone else's as well.

You clearly remember your last spoken words to him.
you're my supernova.
He was smiling at you, but didn't say a word. First now do you realize that it wasn't a normal Sam smile. It was filled with sadness. Like yours at the moment.

"We should make him a statue, in honour. He deserves it." Danny says. Peter is quietly crying in a corner. 

"Lets call it, the supernova that saved us all, but didn't make it himself." Luke says. 

"That's what a supernova is, Luke. It's the largest explosion of a star. Just what Sam was..." 

You didn't cry. You just couldn't. Of course you couldn't! But you wanted to. You wanted to cry, to show Sam, who is somewhere good, that you already miss him dearly. But the tears just won't show. 

"it's my fault..." You whisper, closing your eyes. 

Peter puts his hand on your back. "N-no, Y/N, it's not.." He sniffs a bit, as he has stopped crying. 
"Don't blame it on yourself. Sam w-wouldn't want you to." 

You nod, and thank Peter for being a friend. 

It's been three months and you still can't forget about it. 
"I miss you Sam. I'm sorry..:" You place the flowers on his grave, and a tear rolls down your cheek, and lands on the dirt. 

You come back five months later, and see that a rose has started growing on his grave. You gave him daisies... Who gave him the rose? 

"I think he gave you the rose." Turning around you see Fury. 

"Don't blame yourself. He died doing something he loves. Saving people. 

A/N: SORRYYYY!!! :'( 

btw, I'm starting a Dan Howell x reader, so if you like him you'd want to read it. I've published it, you can read it now (the link to the x reader is in the external lin, it's called "My Angel Dan Howell x Reader)