The Truth of the Sawada Family part 2

Flashback Ending

"After Tsunami died I became the broken sky with no meaning of living without my twin sister at my side.

But I decide to wear a mask to protect those that I care from mafia so on the day of her funeral I vow to protect my only family left my mom, so I became dame-Tsuna for the past four years, things gotten quite and it was fine until you came to my house Reborn and said that I was Vongola Decimo of the Vongola Family"- Tsuna said looking down the his knees without looking at his family's expressions.

"Remember when i said that 'I don't want to be Decimo' well the reason is I HATE MAFIA!!!!!

"Why Sawada do you hate Mafia"-ask Rhoiyed

"THERE THE REASON WHY TSUNAMI ISN'T HERE, THEY TOOK MY LIFE AWAY, HURT THOSE THAT I CARE ABOUT, ITS THAT SO CALLED DAD OF MINE FAULT'S HE DESTROYED THIS SAWADA FAMILY FROM THE EVERY BEGINNING JUST BEING IN MAFIA"!!!!!!!!!

As soon as Tsuna yelled he realized what he did he started to apologize to everyone in the room.

"I'm so sorry everyone for screaming at you all I'm just in a bad mood today and all I said was true of the Sawada family"-Tsuna said as he apologized to everyone that's in the room.

"No worries juydame, I understand your problems with your past but we're also here to help you with anything that's bother you as your right-hand man it's my job to help you in anything you need"-Gokudera replied to Tsuan as he bowed down at 90 degree angle.

"Kufufufu Tsunayoshi-kun, don't worry about anything or I will sent you nightmares in your sleep"- a pineapple said-

(AN:    Muruko: "Hey my name is not 'pineapple' you freak"

Me:"WATCH IT MR.PINEAPPLE IM THE AUTHOR OF THIS STORY AND IF YOU SAID ONE MORE WORD OUT OF YOUR MOUTH I WILL DRAG YOU TO HELL GOT IT"

"Muruko: Fine and DONT YELLED AT ME LIKE THAT"

"Me: Okay Muruko just for this once okay"

"Muruko: Okay author only on this story" )

"Thank you, I just wanted.......peace in this world but.......that will never happen......because of mafia's fault for destroying the peace of the sky and the wish of her"-Tsuna as he finally calmed down from screaming at his family.

"And that's why we're here to help, right Tsunayoshi Sawada"-?????

"Who are you/Show yourself right now"!!!!!-both Yamamoto and Gokudera said grabbing their weapons which is a sword and dynamites.

"Calm down your guardians Tsuna"-???

"Sis is right Tsuna, oh right I forget to introduce ourselves my name is Lyan and this is my sister Lucy childhood friends and comrades in the Great Monster War four years ago"- said Lyan.

(AN: Lyan is the pink girl, while Lucy is the blue girl in the picture)