Please dont go.

{Mark}

Seán has been acting weird lately and it's starting to worry me .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M: Hey, wanna come over to my house ?

J: no. I'm busy Mark . maybe another time , don't be worried if I don't answer for a while. I'm sorry.

M: But aren't you just at your hotel?

[five minutes later]

M: Seán?

[10 minutes later]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know what got into me but I had this gut feeling that something was wrong so I called everyone to see if they were with him and they all said that he was busy and he wouldn't be available for a while. I knew something was up, he is usually with someone if he's busy doing something . I started driving to his hotel. I called him 10 times and he wouldn't answer. I couldn't live without him . . he's been my best friend for years I loved him. . . what if something happened to him ? my eyes were filling with tears thinking about all the things that could have happened . "Mark stop , he's fine " I told myself . I was now in the elevator going up to the 7th floor where his room was . "he's going to be on his bed asleep or watching a movie or something . he's going to be in there and nothing's going to be wrong" I knocked on the door  "Seán!" there was no response. I called his phone and I didn't get a response. "Seán ! please open the door!" (he usually always gives me the extra room key but he didn't this time) I saw a lady that worked at the hotel . I ran to her "ma'am please open that door" "I'm sorry sir I can't do tha-" "No! you don't understand ! I need to get in there Please!!" tears start to well up in my eyes and the lady looks concerned . "if I get fired I will hurt you " she says sarcastically "thank you!" she opens the door and I rush in and I see pills scattered on his bed and blood everywhere. his phone was smashed in a corner . tears flooded down my face . "SEÁN!!"  I run to him , he isn't conscious. "SEÁN WAKE UP PLEASE ! HOW DARE YOU! YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME !!" I scream with no response from him. I put pressure on both his wrists to try and stop the bleeding and I put my head to his chest and hear a slow and unsteady heartbeat . "HELP !! SOMEBODY HELP ME ! CALL 911 PLEASE !  ANYBODY!!! " I scream out crying .

I was at the hospital the whole night holing on to his hand and I never let go.
it's been 4 days and I only left once to go home and take a shower. I didn't eat . it was around 1:23 when I heard the slow beeping sound go flat . my eyes open and I started screaming "SEÁN NO ! YOU CANT LEAVE ! PLEASE DONT GO!" the nurses rushed in and security three security guards had to pry me away from him I was crying uncontrollably. . 5 hours pass and I'm shaking . a nurse starts walking toward me . fear overflows my body . "I'm so s-" tears stream down my face and I start crying like I was a 5 year old . I don't believe it . I can't . it's been 2 months and I can still hear him.. see him .. I can't take this anymore .. I walk to the bathroom and open the drawer , I'll see you soon Seán...