Swimming competition? (rinharu)

((Warning! Rated R! If your under thirteen years old or you dont like smut. Please leave immediately!))

Haru's POV

i was sitting on the bathtub yet again. I just stared at the wall. Thinking about rin. I heard a nock after. "its open" i said loud enough for this to be heard by the anonymous. He went in and i saw the boy. "Rin.." i said. "Hey haru!" He shouted while grinning. I stared at him with a bored expression.

"What?" I asked calmly. He went closer to me. "You , me , swimming contest , now" he said in a deep voice which made me blush lightly. I simply nodded and standed up. Letting rin see that im in my swimtrunks. I stepped out of the bathtub and dried myself off.

"Where are we going?" I asked while putting on a pair of pants. "Where we usually practice" rin grinned. I nodded before putting on a shirt. I went out of the bathroom and rin followed. I got my bag and nodded "lets go". Rin holded my hand and started running. Me following after.

We reached the swimming pool and i stripped off to my swimtrunks. Rin did also. "Lets go." Rin said before getting into position. I followed the red haired boy. "3...2...1" he said and we both started to swim. I reached the end of the pool before rin did. He followed after. Unfortunately , I won.

Rin giggled and he hugged me "fine. You win , as always". i stared at him with a slight smile on my face. "How many times did i won?" I asked him. "Twelve times in a row" rin said before chuckling. I giggled lightly and finally hugged back. "Hey haru." rin said and i stared at him.

"I love you" he said before pulling me into a kiss

||🍋🍋lemon warning!! 🍋🍋 ||

I blushed and shyly kissed back. Rin pinned me on the wall of the pool and i moaned "mmph!". His hand wondered off to my member and i blush a crimson red. I opened my mouth and he slid his tounge in. Exploring every inch , causing me to moan "mmm~". "Mhm~" he replied. He took his hand off and he started grinding on me.

I blushed a tomato red and i kept kissing rin. Bucking my hips after. Rin moaned "mmmh!". I started to get hard by rin's moans. Him already rock hard , he pulled me up and sat me down on the pool. He touched the rim of my swimtrunks. He blushed when he saw the tent and giggled.

"May i?" Rin asked me with a smile and i nodded. He pulled down my swimtrunks causing my member to jolt up. I blushed , he held my member and he started to stroke it. I moaned "r-rin~". He licked the tip which caused me to gasp and moan "a-ah!"

Rin swallowed my member and moaned. Making a vibrating effect "g-gah!" I moaned. Bucking my hips , rin gaged but he continued. He bobbed up and down. "R-rin~" i moaned softly. He moved faster , his hands traveled on his swimtrunks , he took them off and the swimtrunks floated and i saw them. Causing me to blush.

He took off my swimtrunks fully and he throwed it next to his. He moved faster "r-rin!" I moaned. He started to jack himself off and continued to suck me. I started to turn red and pant. Rin moved faster. His hand causing waves on the pool as he jerked himself faster. I moaned loudly "a-ah!"

"R-rin im close" i said panting heavily. Rin bobbed up and down fastly. At times deepthroating me. After a few seconds i came in rin and he swallowed every drop of it. I saw white fluid on the water as i noticed rin came right after. I blushed and he sat down next to me

||🍋🍋 end of lemon 🍋🍋 ||

Rin kissed me and i kissed back. After 3 minutes he pulled back for air. "I..i love you haru" he said and i nodded "i love you too rin." He blushed and made his head lay down on my shoulder. I layed my head on his head as we watched the stars on the glass roof. both of us humming our favorite song while watching.