"Where your girl at?" I ask joking.

   He chokes a little. "I'm not you Damien. I have to keep this thing going."

   I'm not going to argue with him because Damien Carter is always right. "You're right. I'm weak."

   "I know what you're trying to do."

   "What?" I ask.

   "Whatever Damien." He smirks. "May I holla at your girl."

     My smile fades away. " Ight. Keep playing." Him and I both laugh.

   "Where is she anyways?" He asks.

   That's when I noticed that she's not sitting by my side anymore. I do not know where she ran off too, so I started to scan for her. I finally found her by the small lake, throwing pebbles. I smile and starts to silently walks towards her.  "BOO." I shout as I poke her sides. She jumps and I quickly bring her into my arms. "And what're you thinking about?" I ask.

   "You have a wonderful family." She smiles.

   "Which you're part of." 

   "Damien, I'm not..." She stops once she sees me getting on one knee. I dig into my coat pocket and grab a box.

   "Alex," I start off. "I remember when you asked me, why I love you?

I love you because you bring out a side of me that I never knew existed.

You made me a good person.

My friends and family tell me that I have changed completely in a good way.

Recently, I begun to see it myself.

When we are not together, you are always in my mind. and that makes it seem like you are with me when you are not around. 

I'll never hurt.

I'll love and cherish you for as long as I live.

I know it's going to be hard.

I know that we will have our ups and downs, but I am confident that we are made for each other and meant to be together, or else I wouldn't have been doing this right now." I take a deep breath and open the box. "Alex Carmichael, will you take the pleasure in being my wife?"

   Here it goes. One of the things I, myself would ever think Damien would do. Expensive ring, proposing to the love of my life. We've only been together for a year but it felt longer than that. I feel like I have known her more than life itself.

   "Damien!" She says. Tears of happiness falling from her eyes. Her hand covering her mouth. She soon runs into my arms and hugs me tight. I had to balance myself to keep us from falling. She pulls away and lays her hand out. I slowly take the ring out of the box and slide it through her finger. "It's so beautiful." She cries and then hugs me again. "Yes I will take the pleasure in being your wife."

   "Awhh." A crowd says from behind us, causing us to jump a little. "That is so romantic." My mom adds as she walks towards us and hugs us both. "You're finally giving me one of the things I asked for." She wipes a tear away.

   "What's the other?" Dad asks.

   "Grandbabies."

   The crowd starts to laugh. Alex looks at me and laughs also. I know she feels uncomfortable, like I do. "Baby give them some space." My dad walks up to her and pulls her away. "Congratulations son." My dad says, patting me on the back.

   "Congratulations bro!" Eli shouts with Karen holding onto his biceps.

   I kiss Alex one last time. Karen walks over and grabs her to start talking about weddings and their rings while I walk to Eli. "I can't believe it, Eli." 

   "I feel you. These girls must've done some type of voodoo on us. Just can't figure it out yet." We laugh.

   "No more fucking girls."

   "Nope."

   "No more random head."

   Eli nods. "Nope."

   "Just us and our girls."

   "Yep. They can provide all of that for us."

   "Mhm, now tell me how'd you set this whole Alex and I thing up."

   "It's only for me to know and for you to not." He gets up and jogs away before I can get a hold of him.

   I lean back against the bench and watch Alex talk and show her ring off to a bunch of girls. I couldn't help but smile and think about the first time I saw her at the café. The first time we spoke. Our first date, kiss, making of the love, and more.

   All started from a stupid bet, that made me fall in love. We had our bad moments, but we had better moments and as the strong couple we are, we can get through anything. I love my girl and my girl loves me.

   Damien Fucking Carter a.k.a Mr. Carter.

__

A/N: I AM SO SAD THAT THIS STORY IS FINISHED, BUT DONT WORRY THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL COMING OUT, BUT IDK WHEN!

I'D LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN HERE FROM THE BEGINNING. THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR COMMENTS, VOTES AND MESSAGES. I ADORE EVERY ONE OF YOU GUYS. I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS STORY AND TEASING YOU GUYS WITH ONE CLIFFHANGER :P

TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL AND YOUR OVERALL THOUGHT ABOUT THIS BOOK. ON A SCALE FROM 1-10, WHAT WILL YOU GIVE IT!

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND DON'T FORGET, DARIUS CARTER IS NOW OFF HOLD. YOU CAN START READING IT NOW.

I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 -STARLOVE!