Accident waiting to happen

God darn it! Why does this always happen to me?! Here I was hanging up more pictures in my house and I kind of dropped it and clumsy me just happened to fall of the ladder landing on the broken glass It's like I've been cursed. "Lara? Lara you home?" Alcide is here shit he's going to of on one when he sees me! "Er I'm in the kitchen Alcide!" I shouted he walked in the kitchen and stopped straight away when he saw the state of me. "Lara?! What the Fuck happened?!" "Erm long story. I kind of fell of the ladder falling on the broken glass from the picture I dropped." I said standing in front of him blood all over me. "Eric is going to go mental if he sees you like this." Don't tell him! He doesn't have to know Alcide." I said panicking if Eric finds out he won't let me do anything myself again. "Like hell Lara! This is not something we can just cover up those cuts look deep and I saw you picking out glass from your arm it's going to take ages to heal." Damn it he's right I'm just going to face Eric with this sooner or later. "Fine." I huffed out. I looked at Alcide who looked like he was about to burst out laughing. "You know Lara your just a accident waiting to happen you know that?" Alcide said laughing now I smiled at him and shook my head. "Alcide what are you doing here anyway I told you I'd call you if I go out." Alcide stopped laughing and cleared his throat. "Eric wanted me to get you he's probably wondering where we are. He's going to have fifty fits when he sees you like this." What?! Eric send for me?! No not now! "Alcide! I can't see him like this! What is he doing up anyway he sleeps during the day?!" I said now pacing my time for covering up my cuts has expired. "He told me that he felt you in pain, well he wasn't wrong. Just put some bandages on and let's go Eric doesn't like waiting especially when your involved." Alcide said taking some bandages and wrapping them around my arms, hands and legs. After he did that I quickly went upstairs and put a pair of baggy trousers on and a jacket, hopefully Eric won't get me to take them off. I laughed at myself walking back downstairs. "You seriously think wearing them will stop Eric from investigating?" "It's worth a shot Alcide. Come on lets get this over with."
At Fangtasia
"You ready to face the music or in this case Eric?" I stared at Alcide. "No, not really but I guess I have no choice." I said looking at my arms that were now covered in bloody bandages. I put my sleeves down and followed Alcide into Fangtasia. When we got inside I immediately saw Eric he was pacing in front of his throne. "Eric I brought Lara for you. I'm sure if you ask her she'll tell you why we're late." Alcide said smiling at me I gave him a death stare. "I'm sure she will. Thanks Alcide I'll call you later." Eric said he was now right behind me. Does he seriously have to do that?! I looked up at him then at Alcide who was now out the door. Bye Alcide. Now we were alone just the two of us I've never been so nervous around him. He turned me around and looked at me. "So you going to tell me what happened?" I shook my head. "Don't know." I said looking at the ground now. "Lara I'm going to find out one way or another so you either tell me or I find out myself your choice." Eric said does he always have to be so demanding?! I signed giving up I took off my jacket and I watched as Eric's expression changed to shocked. "I knew something was up Lara but this is extreme. What happened?" I'm getting fed up of explaining what happened I decided to give him a short version. "Hanging up pictures, picture fell the glass broke, fell of ladder on to the glass." I said looking up at Eric. "Come on lets go to my office and get you cleaned up. Did you only cut your arms and hands?" "No my legs as well." I said Eric shook he's head as we got into his office he put me on the sofa. He knelt down in front of me and took my shoes off then my trousers. He studied the bandages then slowly took them off, he did the same to my arms he even took my shirt off. Really? Is this nesercery? "Don't want you clothes to get bloody." Eric said smirking. Yeah of course he can come up with a excuse like that. He looked at my bloody arms and legs like he was thinking. He then brought he's arm up to he's mouth and bite it. Seriously he wants me to drink he's blood. "Lara this is the only way you'll heal faster." I groaned as he put his wrist up to my mouth. I closed my eyes as I sucked his blood I was so nice it made me feel good. After a while of drinking Eric's blood I put he's arm down he came close to me and almost instantly kissed me. Starting from my mouth he continued kissing me to my left arm licking up all the blood he then did the same to my right arm then he continued kissing me down my stomach to my belly button. He licked all the blood of my legs. After he was done with that he sure as hell weren't finished with me. "What am I going to do with you Lara?" Eric said kissing my neck. "I thought you'd be mad." I said lifting my chin to give him better access to my whole neck. "Why would I be mad? I could happen to anyone." "Yeah but not everyone in this situation has a vampire boyfriend who's blood can heal a person." I said smiling down at him he smiled back at me. "Well I'm just glad you've got him in situations like this." Eric said kissing me with heated passion. I don't think I could ever get enough of my amazing over the top protective vampire boyfriend. He's made my life better and I don't ever want this fantasy to end. "My Lara the accident waiting to happen girlfriend." Eric said laughing. "And my Eric the most amazing boyfriend ever and the best thing that's walked into my life." I said laughing with him now.