Thank you kiss

"I didn't need you to walk me home you know." I said looking at Eric as we walked down the street near my house. "I doubt that, you were walking home in the dark the other day and got attacked even though you got told not to go anywhere by yourself." Eric said we were finally at the house standing near the front door. "My car was bust what was I suppose to do?" I said opening the door. "You could of waited in your car till morning." "Fine, okay, I get it. I was stupid and reckless and I shouldn't of done that but I did and you saved me and for that I thank you what else would you like me to say?" I said feeling guilty now I said that as Eric was now looking down. "You could always invite me in." What? Where did that come from? I looked at him to try and see if he was kidding but he was dead serious. I don't know what to do, I don't know what he'd do when in my house. He was looking at me dead in the eye, then he nodded and started to walk away. Damn it quick Lara make this right! "Eric wait! Would you like... to come in?" I said he turned round and gave me a shy smile. "I would love to." He said and walked into my house. He was giving the house a good look over he was looking at every single thing I have put up, then he sat on my sofa. "Nice objects you've got around the house, I see your making it feel like home." I nodded looking around the living room as well before sitting down next to Eric. "It does feel a lot like home now it's comfy. Why did you bite me?" I asked needing to get answers now is the perfect time to ask. "Because after you got attacked I figured you are obviously incapable of looking after yourself, you need to be protected Lara, this town has got a lot of dark secrets that you don't know and you won't want to know. Believe me Lara you need the protection." Oh Eric what are you talking about? He's confusing me I don't know what to think or do no more. "Who do you think will want to protect me Eric?" "Me." "You? How can you possibly protect me when you sleep during the day and out during the night? I'm at work till 1:00am I come straight back here and sleep. How is this possibly going to work?" I asked its obviously we ain't going to see each other often as when he sleeps I'm awake and when I'm asleep he's awake. "You could always stay in my bar so I can look out for you." Stay in he's bar? Filled with vampires and a lot of other freaky people I don't think so. "I've got work till 1:00am everyday though." I said trying to sound sad but really not. "Work there during the day then I'll pick you up every night as soon as I'm awake." Well my plan backfired crap! "Fine fine okay I'll do it." I saw him smiling before standing up walking towards the door like he's just accomplished something. I followed behind him but then he stopped and looked at the wardrobe that was in my living room. "Nice wardrobe." "Erm thanks... I don't know why it's down here though ain't had time to look at it probably." I said to Eric that now moves near the wardrobe. "So you haven't been in there then?" I shook my head. "No ain't had the time, why does it interested you so much?" He ignored my question. Rude! He slowly opened the wardrobe and I could see the corners of he's mouth twitch in a smile I walked next to him to see what he was smiling at. Then I could see why why the Fuck have I got a hole in my living room?! "I'm surprised you ain't noticed it yet." "You knew about this?!" "Yeah back when this was my house I build a cubby to sleep in during the day pretty neat eh?" He said turning to me smiling still. I'm so glad you find this funny Eric! "And your still smiling because?" "I thought that someone would of told you about it." "Well they didn't. But now I know because of you thanks I guess." "Yup another reason why you should stay with me I know everything." Oh my God! He's so up himself. "Your a bit bigheaded you know that?" I said crossing my arms looking at him and smiling, he stared at me. "Wow, no one has ever said that to me." He said still smiling. "Thats probably because they're too afraid you'll bite their heads off if they said that to you." I said walking near the front door. "And your not afraid of me?" Eric said following me to the door. I scoffed. "Er no why should I be afraid of you? You ain't gave me a reason to be afraid of you yet. Would you like me to be afraid of you?" "No it's fine but I know your afraid deep down Lara." He said walking closer to me. "I'm not afraid of you trust me I am not afraid of you Eric." He chuckled and walked outside. "Now look who's the bigheaded one. Anyways as much as I would love to stand here talking to you all night I've got a club to run and some people might be missing me." Eric said leaning against a pole outside. I looked at him it looked like he was thinking I was about to say something but he walked over to me again. "But before I go I want to give you a goodnight kiss." "And I wanted to give you a thank you kiss for saving my ass the other night." I said we were so close I could feel he's breath on me. I heard him chuckled. "It's a ass worth saving." I looked up at him, he leaned down and put he's lips on mine grazing my bottom lip. I moaned in he's mouth and kissed me with even more passion it felt so right. I've been wanting this from the minute I met him. After a minute he stopped and rested he's forehead on mine. "I've been wanting to to that for ages." Him too?! "Me too, thank you for walking me home." I smiled at him and he smiled back then he went. What a day this turned into.