Chapter 8

"Jesus Harry!"

I chuckled, placing my hands on her shoulders to steady her. Her gold sparkly heels clacking on the ground.

"Where? Sorry...bad joke...look, it was the only way to get...down..."

Her eyes glared at me and I curled my lips into a smirk.

"You couldn't have just used the stairs like any other-"

I silenced her words by placing my forefinger on her lips and my lips curled themselves into a smile as I watched her cheeks heat up. I could feel my teeth gleaming back at her and broke the silence.

"Person? That's the word you were going to use wasn't it? As much as I appreciate that...I'm not exactly your average person now am I?"

She hit me playfully in the chest and I chuckled as I watched her stomp off, her heels sparkling in the moonlight. 

With one swift motion I was beside her and I chuckled again as she jumped a mile, nearly falling over in the process. I grabbed her arm pulling her up to stand.

"Alright there love?"

"Are you always this...cocky? Oh God...you've....you've changed haven't you?!"

I watched incredulously as she tore her arm from my grip and placed her hands over her face, her green orbs poking through the slots her fingers had created.

"El...Eleanor what are you...doing?"

I chuckled again and gently peeled her hands away, keeping one of her hands in my own. Warmth radiated through my body as our skin touched and my stomach jolted slightly.

"I'm still me....I promise...."

"Prove it?"

I raised my eyebrows at her in surprise. Was she being serious?

Her hand ripped out of mine and I watched her fold her arms across her chest, her lips pouting slightly.

She's so adorable...

"The fact that I'm not attempting to seduce you or kill you isn't enough?"

Her eyes widened and I chuckled, grabbing her around the waist and pulling her against me.

"Harry...what are you-"

"Shhh...I'm still me...we just sat and had a very long conversation about how we met and I gave you my jumper to wear so you wouldn't get cold."

I leant in, pressing my lips to her ear. She shivered against me and my lips curled into a smile. I couldn't deny it, I relished the effect I had on her.

"You look very sexy in it...and if I wasn't such a gentleman, no let me re-phrase that...if I was him...we wouldn't be on our way to Niall's right now...is that enough to prove to you that I'm still regular Harry?"

I felt her nod against me, a lump being swallowed in her throat.

"Good"

She flinched once more as my breath fanned across her neck, and then I pulled back, unwrapped my arms from around her waist and ruffled her hair. I watched as her straight chocolate brown hair soon became a frizzy mess.

Her lips parted in complete and utter disbelief and I found myself laughing loud and appreciatively, bending forward to hold my stomach as I did so, as she frantically smoothed it down.

"I...I cannot believe you...right....that's it..."

I suddenly jolted as she prodded me in the side, and then ran away from me giggling. It was clear she didn't know where she was going, but she didn't get too far, as due to my speed, I was stood infront of her, my arms folded across my chest.