"It is very nice to meet you" Jason said as the woman just smiled, "Im Elizabeth Delarosa! Vice President of Alfa Company, my best friend Donna says I should make sure that our company is in good terms with other companies like yours" Elizabeth said.

"I'm all for it, I'll answer any questions you have" Jason smiled, "have you ever had an problems with other companies?" "maybe a few disagreement but there's never an argument" Jason said. "Do you mix business with pleasure?" "no, of course not" Jason said.

Jason raised a brow, "um what are these questions for?" "I just want to make sure I'm not working with an amateur" Elizabeth smiled.

"You want something" Jason said as he looked into her eyes. "My company isn't doing so well.. I need a company to help promote mine" "why mine?" "Your company is number two in the best companies of Chicago, I had asked Golf Company for help but they're selfish, rude, and keep everything to themselves." "So if I do this then what do I get?" Jason crossed his arms.

"Anything that doesn't involve sex" Elizabeth said as Jason stood up and smirked, "I need you to pretend to be my date tonight" "excuse me?" "let's just say that someone is trying to make me very jealous and I plan on getting back at him tonight" Jason said as Elizabeth sighed.

"Fine, just email me the information" Elizabeth said as Jason smiled, "perfect.. I'll see you tonight" Jason said and Elizabeth stood up. "By the way, tell the front desk lady to stop arching her back, it looks like she's having an exorcism" Elizabeth said before leaving. Jason smiled as he sat down.

--

"That was amazing guys! We are so going to win cheer nationals next week!" Ariana smiled as practice had just finished. "We're all going to meet at the Food Karaoke, make sure to be there!" Ariana called out as everyone grabbed their stuff from the bench.

"You want to come?" Justin asked Tyler as he nodded, "sure" he smiled. "Have I ever told you how hot you look in that uniform?" Tyler grabbed Justin's waist as Justin grinned. A lot of his sugar daddies tell him that all the time but he wanted Tyler to think he was special. "You flatter me, Tyler" Justin said as his best friend chuckled, "let me just get changed" Justin said and walked into the locker room.

--

Jason McCann walked into the restaurant as he looked around, a woman singing on stage as everyone ate and had a chat. Jason sat down and Justin's team walked in as everyone laughed and talked, Ariana laughed as her boyfriend had his arm around her waist and Jordan laughed with her teammate Aspen as they looked at a photo on her phone.

Jason's breath hitched as Justin walked in, looking very good. Jason wanted so badly to take Justin into the bathroom and pound into the boy to show him who owns him. Jason was soon cut off by his thoughts as he noticed Tyler walking right by Justin, the two of them talking as they held hands.

Justin noticed Jason and immediately thought this was the chance to make the man even more jealous.

"Oh look, the guy from Denny's is here" Ariana said as she glanced at Jason, one of the cheerleaders Kayden grabbed some tables to make theirs bigger as he connected them. "Ah, I don't need him anymore" Justin lied so that Tyler wouldn't panic.

"I'll have him" Jordan joked as Justin rolled his eyes playfully and Tyler held on to his best friends hand tighter.

Jason grabbed his phone and searched for Elizabeth's number until he heard someone walk in, the door hitting the bell hanging from he ceiling and Jason looked up, praying it was Elizabeth. Jason smiled and the cheer team glanced at the beautiful woman.

Kayden's jaw dropped and so did Ariana's, "looks like Jason made the right choice rejecting you, Bieber" one of the cheerleaders, Valerie said as Jordan hit the back of her head

Kayden's jaw dropped and so did Ariana's, "looks like Jason made the right choice rejecting you, Bieber" one of the cheerleaders, Valerie said as Jordan hit the back of her head. "Ow! What? He's dating Tyler anyway, Justin doesn't care" she shrugged.

Justin stared at the woman with a glare, a nasty one.

"Are you okay?" Tyler asked and Justin nodded, "yes.. I am perfectly fine" he spat as the team looked at him.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Thanks so much for reading!

Sorry that I couldn't update, I've had so much homework lately and I finished early today so I had time to finish this, yay! Leave me your thoughts ❤️🎀