A day at home...

Blamira's POV

I Just got done with another beating at school and I was now just about to walk into my so called 'home'.
I Unlocked the front door and walked in and I was immediately greeted with my mother stomping down the stairs towards me. "Worthless bitch!"My mother yelled as I closed the front door."Where have you been!?"She yelled as she stomped her way down the stairs to me and slapped me hard.My head thrashed to the right.Damn that stung."Why can't you do anything right!?"She screamed in my face as she punched me in the jaw and shove me to the floor.
I fell with a grunt.She ripped my bag from me and threw it across the room and shoved me to the ground.She just smiled sadistically and started kicking my stomach."You *kick* should've *kick* been *kick* here *kick kick* an hour *stomp* ago!"She kept kicking me as I coughed and moaned in pain."Where have you been!?" She yelled.Behind the school getting beaten up by my bullies.I thought bitterly."No-Nowhere ma'am."I replied as I coughed up a little bit of blood on the floor.She scrunched her face up in discuss."You discussed me you worthless hoe.Now get up and clean up this mess and go start making dinner before your father gets home!" She said as she straightened out her work outfit and started walking away.

Once I heard her 3 inch heels clank up the stairs I started to push myself up.My right hand automatically shot to my stomach and i winced and groaned in pain.I started walking over to where my bag was thrown and I slowly leaned down and picked it up.ow
I winced again and started to walk up the stairs and to my bedroom down the hall.
..................
I opened my door to my bedroom and I slowly walked over to my plain black bed.I tossed my bag to the middle of my bed and slowly walked over to my bathroom that was attached to my room.Thank God.At least I have my own bathroom.I thought as I walked to the sink.I looked at myself in the mirror that hung above the sink.Damn don't I look dandy.I thought bitterly.I had a split lip and a huge bruise on my cheek and under my right eye.There was a red slap mark on my left cheek too,and my jaw was slightly bruised.
I opened my cabinet and grabbed my first aid box and started treating the wounds on my face.
Once I was done with my face I slowly lifted up my BMTH long sleeve shirt and was greeted with nasty looking bruises.They were Yellow blue and purple.Ouch.I grabbed some bandages and wrapped it around my torso and stomach.
Once I was done with treating my wounds I walked down stairs and into the kitchen to grab a mop.I went back to the front door and I moved the places where I coughed up blood.
I then made my way back to the kitchen and began cooking dinner while silently playing some BVB music in my mind.

Time skip( bc I'm lazy)....to after she finishes cooking dinner and making her Biological parents plates and setting them out along with two glasses of water.

When I got done with making their dinner and setting it out I went back up to my room. I brought up a small plate of mashed potatoes and some shake and bake chicken for me to eat.
After I ate I started to do my homework till I heard yelling downstairs.
"Blamira!!!!!!!Get your ass down her NOW!!!"Yep that was my father screaming for me.
"Great." I muttered under my breath as I got up from my bed and began my journey down stairs. M As soon as I reached down the stairs I was greeted by the sight of my father's fist colliding with my stomach.I fell to the floor with a grunt." You stupid *hic* excuse for a daughter!Why isn't there steak on my plate!?Where's *burp* all the alcohol!?I want more alcohol NOW!!!!"He yelled.Great.He is angry and drunk."We don't h-have any steak and you drank all the a-alcohol yesterday." I said lowly.
Just then my mother walked around the corner and saw us and smirked."What did the little slut do this time darling?" My mother asked my father as she walked up next to him.
"She is hiding all the *hic* alcohol from me and she didn't make dinner correctly!" He said angrily.My mother smiled evilly."Well it looks like we are going to have to punish her." She told my father.He smirked at what she said and looked down at me."Yessss *hic* we will have to punish her." He said
Then they started beating me up till I blacked out.Thank god they didn't use any knives or objects this time.I thought before I blacked out.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Okay ! Sorry for any mistakes! Please comment if you liked this beginning or not! I know it's not very good but im hoping it will get better! Again sorry for all the mistakes and the weird looking letters!I will try and update this when I get a few views.........Thx! *Hugs you * Have a lovely day/night!