Chapter Five

Y/n Pov

It's been only a little while since that incident with the hooded man. Today was my first day at U.A. I quickly did my normal routine and got ready. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest with how nervous I was.

I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded thinking I looked decent. I couldn't help but touch my arm that was still wrapped in bandages underneath my clothes from the attack. It has been healing slowly and most likely will leave a scar. You quickly grabbed your bag and walked into the kitchen to see a warm tea waiting for you.

"He must've already left." You mumbled referring to All Might who was probably out there saving people already. You quickly downed your cup and headed to school.

You stopped by the Principals office to see him and a black-haired male who you were acquaintances with.

"Nice to see you again Mr. Aizawa." You said softly and he nodded his head towards you.

"Now let us discuss the problem at hand, you remember the boy that attacked you?" The Principal asked happily sipping on his tea.

'How could I forget.'

"Yes." You said as you rubbed your injured arm gently.

"We have reasons to believe he's a villain. So, at school, Mr. Aizawa will keep watch over you because there is a possibility, he may attack you again." He said and you nodded.

"Now run on to class we'll discuss later." He said shooing you off with his hand.

"Thank you!" You bowed and left to head to your class.

When you arrived, you heard someone yelling to enter and see a dark blue haired boy yelling at Katsuki. You sighed ready to dive back into your bed.

"Please just calm down." You said softly to the blue-haired boy and he sighed but his attention went straight towards Izuku who was waiting at the door with a girl. She was talking to him excitedly.

"If your here to just make friends then you can pack up your things now." A male voice said coming from behind the girl. Aizawa was in his yellow sleeping bag on the floor. You chuckled quietly. Everyone stared at him confused.

"Welcome to U.A. Hero Course." He said without any excitement.

"It took eight seconds before you all shut up. That's not going to work. Time is precious, rational students would understand that." He said as he got out of his sleeping bag.

"Hello, I'm Shoto Aizawa. I'm your teacher. Right, let's get to it. Put these on and head outside." He said as he pulled out gym uniforms out of his sleeping bag.

You quickly grabbed yours and changed in the bathroom with all the other girls. You noticed your arm was now revealed to show your bandages. You walked outside to find out we're doing a Quirk Assessment. The person that comes in last goes home.

As you were warming up you didn't notice Katsuki staring at your arm. So was Izuku.

"What happened to your arm Y/n?" Izuku asked nervously but you could hear that he was worried.

Aizawa nodded no to you when you looked towards him signaling to not tell the truth.

"Ah, it's nothing I was just clumsy and fell down the stairs of my apartment and got a few scratches." You said happily.

Katsuki knew you were lying and began to watch you closely.

Everyone was motivated to crush the test Mr. Aizawa has given us.

You didn't take the test too seriously you held back and just watched carefully. You examined and took mental notes of all your classmate's quirks and abilities.

"What's with such a serious face?" A boy asked standing next to you smiling friendly.

"I was just watching everyone. Their quirks are amazing." You said.

"My name's Akinari Goda." He said putting his hand out for me to shake.

"Y/n. Nice to meet you." You said happily. It's as if you know him for a while and you didn't feel even slightly uncomfortable with his friendly personality.

"Goda! Y/n! You two are up next." Mr. Aizawa yelled to us and we pouted.

"This is going to be a long day." Akinari mumbled and you agreed.

Time Skip

You were far towards the bottom of the list. You felt his stare on you again. You turned towards Katsuki and to see a confused look on his face.

"And I was lying no one is going home." Aizawa said and everyone's jaws dropped.

"That was just a rational deception to see you gave it your all on the tests." He continued.

"I'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out. I'm sorry I guess I should've said something." A girl with black spiky hair said look at everyone.

'Nah he would've sent Izuku home if he didn't see the potential. You can see it in his eyes.'

After Aizawa left everyone changed and began to leave. You were walking through the hallways leaving later than everyone else to see nobody around. Suddenly you felt someone grab your wrist and push you against the hallway wall. You came face to face to Katsuki. His face was so close.

"Care to explain why you didn't even try today." He growled. His warm breath hitting you.

"I was just tired." You smiled nervously.

"Whatever. What really happened to your arm?" He asked angrily but you could hear his concern in his voice.

"I fell down the stairs." You said and you shrugged happily.

"You're an awful liar." He grumbled as his eyebrows furrowed more.

"You so worried about me. I feel so loved~" You said as you begin to walk away but turn around to him seeing he was still standing there.

"What are you doing still standing there? Let's walk home together." For a split second you could've sworn you saw a soft smile on his face.

"Fine but I'm walking you to your place this time." He stuffed his hands in the pockets of his pants and walked next to you. 

A/N 

Sorry I've been struggling to upload! Lots have been going on. This chapter isn't the greatest or that good but I guess it's better than nothing. 

Also, Akinari Goda is a character I threw in to keep the class number even for the future. 

Rogue