Chapter One

Y/n Pov

I woke up to the sun burning my eyes. I grumbled and cursed the sun under my breath and sat up on my bed. I heard noises coming from the kitchen.

"Y/n! Wake up! I'm making tea! Come and get yours before it gets cold!" Toshinori yelled from the kitchen. You sleepily got up and walked into the kitchen to see Toshinori in his All Might form. He handed you a cup of tea.

"What are you doing in my apartment?" You asked softly. .

"I was wondering if you decided to go to U.A. yet." He said.

"I applied but I'm still thinking about it." You said staring down at your tea with uncertainty.

"Don't overthink it too much kid." He said as he walked towards my window.

"Well I'll get going. Make sure you get to school on time!" He said as he took off causing wind to blast around the kitchen and my window to crack slightly.

"Next time use the door dammit!" You yelled peering your head out the window.

You took your last sip of tea and got ready for school, doing your normal morning routine and looked in the mirror approving. You grabbed your bag and keys and locked the door behind you as you left.

"I'm running late dammit!" A familiar voice yelled from behind you as a sudden rush of burning hot air blew passed you violently.

"Katsuki watch where you're going!" You yelled as the short-tempered boy continued to blast through the air.

Soon enough you arrived at class just barely before the bell rang looking at your phone. You were reading about any new articles or news on heroes.

"Good Morning Y/n!" Izuku greeted you happily and you smiled brightly. He was the only person you liked at the school.

"Mornin'!" You said happily taking your seat next to him.

"Did you hear the news about Mount' Lady saving citizens from some angry villain at the train station today?" You asked excitedly.

"I was there and saw all of it!" He said excitedly.

"No way! Did you at least get any new notes on her?" You asked.

He dug into his book bag, pulled out his notebook, and handed it to you.

"These notes are perfect!" You said happily, as you continued to read them.

"Kids! Get in your seat class is starting!" Sensei said as he walked in and you handed Izuku his notebook back.

"So, as third year students it's time to start thing seriously about your future and what you want to do with your lives. I could pass out some career attitudes tests but, why bother!" He said as he threw the papers out of his hands.

"I know you all want to go to the hero track! Yes, yes, you've got some impressive quirks! But no power usage allowed in school! Get a hold of yourselves!" Sensei said happily, as everyone cheered and went crazy with their quirks.

"Hey Teach! Don't lump me in with this bunch of losers! I'm the real deal but these guys would be lucky to end up sidekicks to some busted D-lister. Ha!" Kastuki said cockily as the class went silent.

"You think you're better than us Katsuki!?" The class yelled at him angrily and you sighed.

"Let's go! I'll take you all on!" He yelled back smirking.

'It's official my classmates are idiots.'

I sighed at the chaos in the classroom.

"Huh you got impressive test results. Maybe you will get into U.A. High." Sensei said as he looked at his clipboard.

"He's going to try for the national school?!" Classmates said all around surprised.

"That's exactly the reason why that place is worthy of me. I ace all the test. I'm the only one in this school that stands a chance of getting in. I'll end up more popular than All Might!" He said as he stood up on his desk.

You couldn't help but chuckle.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked angrily.

"More popular than All Might? You're merely a firework show." You said, and he glared at you hard.

"Say that to my face again." He said angrily as he gripped your shirt angrily.

"You heard me flame brain." You said as you smirked.

He grits his teeth together angrily.

"Oh yeah Midoriya and Y/n you want to go to U.A. High too." Sensei said and suddenly Katsuki froze and Izuku shrunk in his seat even more than before.

'Oh boy' I mentally prayed.

"Pfffftt Midoriya?!?!" Everyone busted into laughter except me. Katsuki was still in shocked.

I glared at everyone as they laughed and mocked him. Before I knew it, Katsuki slammed his hand that was covered in flames onto Izukus desk breaking it.

"Listen up Deku! You're even worse than theses damn rejects! You quirkless wannabe! You really think they would let someone like you in when they can have me?" Katsuki declared proudly.

"No wait! You got it wrong! Uh! I'm not trying to compete against you! You got to believe me! It's just that I wanted to be a hero since I was little! I may not have a quirk, but I still can try my hardest, can't I?" Izuku said nervously.

"You would never be able to hang with the best of the best you'd just die in the exams. Defenseless Izuku!" Katsuki yelled as laughter filled the room causing Izuku to look down in shame.

"I think Izuku would be a better hero than any of you." You stated irritated crossing your arms.

"You trying to pick a fight!" Katsuki yelled.

"Isn't a hero job to protect citizen and the weak? Look in the mirror, Izuku understands that more than anyone, while you pick on those who seem to be weaklings to you. Sure, you have a flashy quirk but you're merely just a light show. The citizens want someone who can make them feel safe mentally too, are you getting the point?" You said while smirking and he twitched in anger.

"You bastard!" He yelled as he gripped your collar once again. He pushed you up against your desk staring you down as if your scum.

"You should take a chill pill once in a while." You said happily, as you blew in his face gently his eyes widened in confusing as he let go of you and watched you help Izuku up.

"Thank you, Y/n." Izuku said happily

"No problem! I got your back!" You said happily not realizing Katsuki continuing to watch you every move.

A/N

Haha guess who keeps giving up on this story because they're so embarrassed by it. MMEEEEE. Anyways I'm slowly updating it but hopefully it should be way better. I would read chapter two until its been updated because it'll be confusing. Thank you!

Updated 7/6/2018