Chapter 1

"This is the last box," Tobin said as she carried a big brown box into the home. She placed it down and walked next to Alex who was looking around the house.

"Can't believe this is ours, Tobs. Never imagined myself finding a house right after graduation," Alex said as she looked at Tobin.

Tobin smiled at Alex as she pulled her close. Alex placed her hands around Tobin's neck, while Tobin placed her hands around Alex's waist. Alex pulled Tobin in for a passionate kiss.

Their intimate moment was interrupted when Alex's phone started to ring. She gave Tobin an apologetic look and ran to get her phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Alex Morgan?"

"Um, yes, who is this?" Alex asked nervously. She looked at Tobin who just shrugged and started to unpack the boxes.

"Hi Alex, sorry this is such a sudden and out of the blue phone call. This is Jill Ellis, head coach of the United States Women's National Team, I have some great news for you."

Alex's heart started beating fast and could not control her smile. She calmed herself down before talking, "This is such an honor, hi Coach Jill."

"The honor is all mines, Alex. I have been keeping a close eye on you ever since your freshman year at Berkeley. Now, I would have loved to call you up sooner, but I wanted to watch you play collegiately before playing professionally. You were a key player for the Golden Bears and I did not want to take you away from them so soon. Also, we had enough forwards in camp these past years, but the retirement of Abby Wambach opened the spot and you are my first choice. I want to invite you to camp from June 17th to June 27th at the Chula Vista Olympic Training Center. Would you like to attend the camp?"

Alex could not control her excitement. She started jumping up and down and Tobin looked at her oddly.

"Yes! Yes! I would love too! Oh my gosh, this is such great news! Thank you so much, Coach Jill," Alex could barely hold the phone to her ear because she was shaking with excitement.

Coach Jill laughed because she could hear Alex's excitement through the phone, "I am very excited to meet you in person. See you in two weeks!"

Alex said goodbye and hung up the phone. She started jumping and down and screaming.

"Who was that?" Tobin asked as she walked towards Alex.

Alex ran to give Tobin a hug. "That was Coach Jill, head coach of the U.S. Women's National Team! She invited me to camp! It's in two weeks, oh my gosh, I need to start training again. I need to get back into shape!"

Tobin giggled and placed her hands on Alex's shoulders to calm her down. "That's amazing news, Alex, I'm so proud of you! You deserved this."

Alex smiled and pressed her lips against Tobin's. "Thanks, Tobs."

"This calls for a celebration. Let's go eat at our favorite restaurant, my treat."

Alex's eyes went wide, "Really?"

"Of course! Anything for a soccer star like you," Tobin said as Alex blushed, "You always make me proud."

After everything was unpacked, Tobin and Alex got dressed before heading to their favorite restaurant, Water Grill.

Tobin pulled out the chair for Alex to sit in and then sat in her seat. Alex had noticed that Tobin has becoming more open and talkative. She was glad that Tobin was finally becoming comfortable with overcoming her shyness.

"You know, I'm proud of you too, Tobs."

Tobin blushed before looking up at Alex, "Why?"

"You are really opening yourself up. I remember when you'd want me to order your food for you or you would not even suggest a place to eat. I'm proud of you for overcoming your shyness."

Tobin smiled. She never realized how open she was becoming. But, she wanted to put all her attention towards Alex.

"You're going to be a great addition to the national team. I'm really excited for you."

"I'm going to make sure that you get tickets to every game," Alex winked.

"I'd love that."  

Here is my new Talex story! Things will probably start out slow, but then *BOOM* drama will happen. Also, planning on having a sequel for this story. (: 

Remember to keep voting and thanks for reading! (: