Muu's S/O (Minah's) Dealings

Start from the beginning

Muu

.

.

.

Being kissed by one of the ladies. And 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Muu blushing.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And smiling about it.

I felt more tears stream down my face and gritted my teeth.

"Urgh.......ngh!...............Muu."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I gave up.

Falling to me knees, I clenched my fists and punched the ground. Screaming and crying.

My screams echoed around me as I continued to fall apart.

I.......really don't belong here.

I seriously thought...................he loved me enough.

When I had ran, I had finally come to a stop in the forest just outside the city. I broke down in the heart of the forest surrounded by dying trees and moss covered ground.

I ended up crying myself to sleep. My last thought being.

I'm really.....such a...........idiot.

~Time Skip!~

I woke up to the feeling of swaying. Similar to the feeling of being on a boat.

Did............I get kidnapped?

The thought left me rigid and I tensed up at the thought.

No. Wait! I haven't even said goodbye to Muu!! 

"You're awake?"

My eyes flew open and I stared, wide eyed at the sound of the persons, a man's, deep yet soothing voice that was all too familiar.

"M-Muu?"

Looking back at me were the red eyes and matching hair of the Fanalis Corps Captain, and also my lover, Muu Alexius. 

Muu gave me a smile like usual as he walked while carrying me bridal style, but I was looking at his eyes and I saw the look of relief showing as clear as day despite being night.

"I'm glad you're awake."

I must be dreaming because the always happy yet serious Muu was showing me an expression and voice I've never seen him give anyone, even me. Someone he's been dating for 2 years.

Concerned, I asked him about it. "Muu, what's wrong?"

Muu froze in his tracks and looked at me like I all of a sudden became a horse. Confused I stared at him wondering what happened.