Diana's Story

"You stupid, piece of shit! Why can't you just be normal? Why couldn't you have been pretty?" My own mother yells at me, while she holds a butcher knife over my hand threatening to cut it off.

"I'm sorry-y. I don't know why you hate me so-o muc-" I am interupted by a sharp pain in my foot. I look down with my puffy, stinging eyes. My so called mum dropped the butcher knife on my foot. Lucky for me I was wearing my Osirus'. My mother looked at me with heavy hate in her eyes.

"LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO! YOU KNOW WHAT, YOUR DAD DIDN'T DIE IN A TRAIN ACCIDENT. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD BE SO NAIVE TO BELIEVE THAT? DON'T YOU THINK THAT YOU WOULD'VE HEARD ABOUT THAT?!" My mum is talking about my dead dad. She has been telling me for the past four years that he died in a train accident. I guess I would've heard about that on the news... so what happened to him? 

"You know what happened to him, sweetheart?" My mother says cupping my face with her cold, boney hands.

"W-what happened-d to him?" I say cautiously, careful of my words. 

"I killed him." Jolene says venom lacing her words. "He's dead sweetheart. And you know where his body is?"

"Where the fuck did you put my dad's body you sick, sick... I don't even know what to call you."

My- Jolene is still cupping my face with her hands, when she digs her nails into my face, and I screech in pain.

"HIS BODY IS IN THE BACKYARD, DIANA. GOODBYE, I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD LIFE, BECAUSE I AM LEAVING YOU. GOOD BYE." And with that, my- Jolene had left. My mother left me. She left my heart, and she taught me to never trust a person. Ever.