It's in the special way we fuck

Start from the beginning

Chloe nodded her head. "Yes Daddy Will."

Will smiled at her as he pressed his lips against hers, letting her taste herself on his lips. He felt her tongue flick out and lick around his lips. She let out a satisfied moan as she did. "You like the taste of yourself, baby girl?" he asked her sexily.

"Mmm I do. Not as good as you and my other Daddy taste though." she replied, giggling. "Daddy Will, are we going to fuck?"

Will grinned naughtily at her. "Of course Princess." He pressed her back against the wall. "Jump up and wrap your arms and legs around me."

Chloe jumped up and did what Will said and groaned loudly when she felt him slide deep inside her. "Oh fuck. Daddy Will, fuck me. Your Princess is so horny." she begged.

"You're Daddy's pretty whore. I like when you're all dirty and soaking wet. Your pussy is hungry for Daddy's cock isn't it?" he breathed against her lips.

"I'm always hungry for Daddy's cock-both of them in fact. I love being their naughty little slut. Fuck me Daddy!" she pleaded.

"Ooh my baby girl is horny today. You have quite the greedy pussy don't you Princess?" he asked her hotly.

"Mmmm hmm, my pussy loves Daddy's cock and I know she loves Daddy milk too," she murmured as she licked her lips at him.

Will began to thrust into her harder. "Ohh fuck, I'm going to cum into your pretty pink pussy. It's starving for milk. Oh baby, oh fuck Chloe." he moaned as he unloaded in her as she gripped onto his cock as she came soon after he did.

Chloe brushed his lips against Will's. "Mmmm that was nice. I wish we could go get in bed and make love a little more but we need to get ready. Are you still coming to lunch with me?"

"Of course Princess. Maybe we can play when we get back from lunch?" Will remarked, winking at her.

"Sounds like a perfect idea. I am sure Kol would love to join in when he gets home." Chloe giggled as she headed into the bathroom to clean up.

After they both hurried to clean up and get dressed, they got in Will's car and headed to meet Isabel for lunch. As they parked the car and were heading to the restaurant hand in hand, a couple of paps caught site of them. They ran over and began snapping pictures of them.

"Jesus, I hate these assholes." Will muttered as he wrapped his arm around Chloe protectively. Chloe just moved closer to Will as he led them to the front of the restaurant. They went in and found Isabel who was waving at them when they walked in.

Chloe gave her a hug as did Will. Will held the chair out for her and then slipped into the seat next to her. "Hey Isabel, how are you?" Chloe inquired.

"I'm good, been busy with the gallery but good. How are you? Are you all settled in?" she asked Chloe.

Chloe smiled as she felt Will rub her back gently. "Yes and it feels great to be all in just one house now. Kol and Will even put up some of my posters and artwork that I had in my old house. And I'm all unpacked so I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much once again for helping us out. I can't thank you enough."

"You are very welcome. We need to pick a day when you can come over to our house for a cookout and hang out by the pool." Isabel suggested.

"That would be fun and we will need to have you over as well," Will remarked.

"I know Alex would love that. He's been dying to play pool with you guys again." Isabel responded.

Will grinned. "We played not too long ago. And Chloe beat Kol! He knocked the 8 ball in on accident but still Chloe won!"