Chapter 22.

*Short*

Ariana POV

"He looks just like you." Cameron exclaimed and I sighed. I was getting fed up with the conversation. I wanted to know why it bothered Cameron so much. It seemed like it was getting under his skin.

I heard footsteps behind me and turned around slowly. My eyes met his, and his met mine. It was utterly silent. There was no movement until Aj blew a raspberry and that's when everything was let out.

"Ariana?" He asked and I nodded. He looked down at Aj and closed his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me I had a child?" He asked and I shook my head in disbelief.

"I tried but apparently you didn't want to take my calls." I said calmly with my hands in my lap. I stayed calm knowing that it'd get to him, sooner or later.

"Are you serious?" He asked and I nodded.

"As a heart attack." I said and I got up from my seat. I looked at him shaking my head. He was such a disgrace right now. He didn't deserve me or my son's time.

"Come on Aj, let's go home." I said and he picked up his toys. I picked him up and took him out to the car buckling him in his seat.

<>

I felt him following behind me and I sighed. I got out of the car and grabbed Aj, taking him into the house. I closed the door and turned on cartoons for him to watch, but he grabbed his toys. I heard the door open and shut and rolled my eyes.

<>

Walking into my room I turned around waiting until he stepped in. When he did he walked up to me and tried to hug me, but I blocked his hug pushing his chest. He sighed and nodded his head.

"Ariana I'm sorry." He apologized. This was what he does best; apologizing.

"You left me high and dry." I said quietly sitting down on my bed shaking my head. He nodded and took a deep breath. He sat next to me and looked down.

"I know we might not work out but, I want to be in my son's life." He said and I nodded.

"Fine." I said and he smiled walking back downstairs. Aj looked up from playing with his toys and stared at Andre.

"Hi." He said and Andre smiled.

"Hey." Andre replied sitting on the floor with him. Aj looked up and touched Andre's face.

"Do you want to see my toy plane?" Aj asked as he pulled it out, not giving Andre a chance to reply.

"Wow." Andre gasped grabbing the plane flying it around the room.

"Do you know who I am, Aj?" He asked and Aj shook his head.

"No." Aj said and looked back down.

"I'm your dad." Andre said and Aj looked up to me. I smiled and he looked back at Andre. He stood up and wrapped his arms around Andre's neck. Andre hugged him tightly and smiled letting tears fall.

<>

It was getting late and I'd just put Aj to bed. Andre sat on the couch smiling. He came towards the steps and I pushed him back. I threw a cover and a pillow on the couch and smiled.

"Goodnight."

****

<> Pharaoh.