c0nspiracy- All Books

~Book 1~ Bad habits

Genre: Teen Fiction

Story status: Ongoing

BLURB:

"We're having a party,and you must come." Harley exclaims, his deep voice smooth as ever.I laugh a long hugely sarcastic laugh before I decide to answer the 'order' that I have just been given, "No." I slightly nudge his large frame from out of the way and carry on walking down the dirty hallway of our school. Although, before I can get more than four steps away I feel a large hand on my dainty shoulder that prevents me from continuing with my calm stroll. Sighing, I turn around to face this nimrod again. Harley gives me a face that to me suggests he is either constipated or suffering from some type of problem I certainly won't help. "Please amity, come to the party, we'll all be bored without you." His words have a slight slur to them making them sound more childish, as if he is only a toddler.Contemplating the offer, I once again come up with a decision. I gaze into the distance my eyes slightly squinted and my hand upon my chin, giving me the demeanour of a thinking person. "Amity what are you doing?" Harley speaks his voice one of complete confusion.My voice is deadly serious as I speak and holds no playfulness,"Looking for the last fuck I gave."

~Book 2~ The bad boys forever (OLD VERSION)

Genre: Teen Fiction- Mature

Story status: Ongoing

BLURB:

"Someone asked me to describe home and I almost said your name but I stayed quiet instead because people expect you to say a damn place but I felt more at home in your two arms than I ever did in my own house."They never believed in love.'It's fake', they'd say.We all have demons, but theirs are insufferable.Follow the lives of a broken girl and a arrogant boy, who find that maybe love isn't fake after all.

~Book 3~ The bad boys forever (REWRITTEN VERSION)

Genre: Teen Fiction

Story status: Ongoing

BLURB:

I sat on the bench, the sunlight beating down on my head, contently licking my bubble gum ice cream. Zac sat there studying me, his eyes flicking over my face causing me to suddenly feel self-conscious.But all was forgotten when I felt a drop of my ice cream on my chin, momentarily distracting me.My tongue flickered out to catch the drip and I moaned in delight as the flavour exploded in my mouth. I made eye contact with Zac and flushed when I saw him biting his lip, his bright eyes now unusually dark.He broke the long silence with a deep release of breath before speaking,"Kitten, you know what else you can lick?" A teasing smirk pulled up on his lips and his eyes sparkled with mischief, obviously thinking that he had left me speechless.Well not today dictator dickhead! I flick my finger along the scoop of blue ice cream, inwardly cringing at the sticky feel, before holding it up in the air.I kept my eyes latched on his the whole time, watching as a look of confusion past over his features. "Your blood off my fingers after I sacrifice you to Satan." I take my ice cream covered finger and stick it in my mouth while watching the look of horror make its way onto his face.