Confusion!

yukina woke up by the aroma of the meals that kazuma serve on the table.

(-_-

(<.<

>.>)

(O.O)!!

yukina: ugh! Not again.. ( mumbles )

yukina holds her head in pain, then she saw the bandages on her arm and the place where many bruises are patched.

yukina: huh?

(<.<

>.>)

yukina is somehow amazed by the place she woke up.

kazuma: Oh! you finally woke up. how do you feel? do you feel uncomfortable or something? do feel any pain right now? here come here I've prepared a meal for you.

yukina: uhhhh... t-thanks?

yukina holds the cup of tea and sip it and immediately she begin to feel comfortable and better.

yukina thought that its like the tea is a pain reliever.

and the silence of the room continue until the oven....

*ding!*

kazuma: oh! the bread is already done!

yukina: hmmm!

kazuma rushed in the kitchen then he serves it in front of yukina.

yukina: it smells delicious and also it looks delicious at the same time!!

yukina was really amazed its like the bread has a magic aura around it.

yukina: uhhh.. mister! may I have one?

kazuma: oh yeah! my name is kazuma! and sure! you can have as many as you want.

yukina: thank you kazuma! its like your not a bad person after all..

kazuma: oh! sorry about that! I forgot that I carry you here.. hahaha.. its just that I cannot leave you there.. its like you're really exhausted so I thought that I could cure you.

yukina: thanks! and um.. may I ask you something weird, by the way?

kazuma: sure! what is it?

yukina: are you not scared of me?

kazuma: !!

kazuma: *giggles*  why would I be scared of you? your not scary..

yukina: its because in my school everyone avoids me because they thought I'm scary. they're scared by my looks I guess and also I think its my fault for being scary because I have a short temper in anything irritating.

kazuma: oh gosh! little miss I'm sorry I never thought you have a tough life out there.

kazuma walks closer to yukina and then kazuma placed his hands on yukina's cheeks.

kazuma: your not scary, princess its just that nobody understands you thats all.. so don't be so depressed about it.