But the words of the girl were unsuccessful, Matthew had already fled away.

The boy was hiding in his trailer, the phone in his hands, Taylor's contact was still there. He didn't know how they had come to that situation, and yet there they were, making excuses to separate himself from her. So he called her.

"Hello" Matthew whispered.

"I didn't think you would replay" he continued.

"Me neither" Taylor's voice was strange, almost broken.

"I was an idiot" Matthew felt his heart beat strong, he had destroyed everything.

"What do you want? Me to agree? Of course you were a fucking idiot! Do you want me to tell you that I thought you were different? I think all you do is throw me down. But you know what? I don't even want to talk, I don't want to play this game anymore. I am this. I am Taylor and I am also continuous scoops and rumors and lies, can you Matt? Can you live with that?" Taylor never raised her voice, it seemed almost peaceful, despite the tears falling on her cheeks.

"I, Taylor, I..."

"It is enough, I don't want to hear you, never look for me anymore, thanks for ruining my day once again" Taylor hung up, leaving Matt alone to regret his mistakes. Then he looked again over his phone, he tried to avoid all the socials, but he could not. Instagram was the only way to see Taylor. So he went there and he saw Taylor's last post. Shit. She would never forgive him.

-

taylorswift: You should've been here and I would've been so happy

taylorswift: You should've been here and I would've been so happy. But I guess it's my birthday, so happy birthday to me.

-

986k likes

56,723 comments

-

username: #happybirthdaytaylor

username: babe don't be sad today :(

username: you deserve better

username: we love you

abigailand: I am so thankful to have you in my life, stay beautiful my love. He doesn't deserve you.

username: is this about matt?

selenagomez: SHOW RESPECT. I love you taybear, it was an amazing party xx

kitkatsmeow: I will cut his balls

kitkatsmeow: Happy birthday again, my love. I am so sorry that I couldn't be there tonight, see you really soon!

username: #swiftieslovestaylorswift

karliekloss: You will get through this and he will regret everything. You are better than this, don't let a man ruin your happines. You said this to me. Ily.

username: god bless taylor's friends

matthewdaddario: You don't even know how much I am sorry Taylor.

taylorswift: @matthewdaddario I don't know what are you talking about. Goodbye Matthew.

username: ouch

austinswift: @matthewdaddario get off jerk, I don't want you near to my sister, got it? And I don't care about the media and all this stupid stuff, I have the balls to fight for the person that I love.

austinswift: so internet, listen to me

austinswift: I like @kitkatsmeow, I like her a lot. Would you give me a chance?

username: omFG

username: AUSTIN SLAY

kitkatsmeow: @austinswift I was waiting those words from months. You already have me.

taylorswift: can I be sad without all of you being happy, thank youuuu

-