Can you?

gossiptime: Taylor Swift tries to avoid the paparazzi with anger last morning, it appears that the successful singer was going through an evening with her official girl squad to "forget the heartbreak". An inside source said that Swift is not having a good time, not after the serious break up with Calvin Harris - the relationship lasted just two weeks - and the fight with Matthew Daddario - the actor unfollowed her from all the socials and denied any relationship with Swift in interviews. What has Taylor Swift done this time?

-

567k likes

34,576 comments

-

username: she looks really bad

username: what a slut

username: you know nothing about taylor

selenagomez: this post is bullshit!

-

"You!"

Katherine came into the room of rehearsal with anger, with a hand clutching the phone and the other pointed a finger at Matthew. The boy was trying to drink his coffee and was scared of the attitude of the girl.

"What?" Matt was extremely confused, there were also Alberto and Harry in the room.

"Don't pretend you don't know anything! Have you seen the photos? The rumors?" Katherine screamed trying to show him on the phone the last post from a gossip site.

"Then? I don't want to talk about this and it isn't your business and neither mine" Matthew stood banging the coffee on the table and trying to get out of the room.

"She's not with Calvin! She never was! You're too blind to see that she wants you?" Alberto approached the two trying to take Kat away from Matthew, the guy really seemed more angry than the usual.

"Really? And what do you know about it Katherine, about these things? Nothing. I'm the person who lived the situation and Taylor said as things stood, I offered to continue anyway, I didn't care about his boyfriend, but she just wanted to play and didn't want to get inside the game"

"What are you trying to say? You offered sex? God Matthew, that's why she said that Calvin was really her boyfriend! How could you be so mean? Reduce what you had built with her in sex? Today is an important day, you should do something, you -"