The Bitter Truth

Professor McGonagall had called in the Aurors guarding Hogwarts, her office crammed in. She had also written to the Minister of Magic, Kingsley, and he had arrived shortly. 
Now, they all stood watching silently, as the work progressed.
"Professor, we need to make sure we give the right quantity." Hermione said nervously, fumbling with a small tube in which she had scooped some of the Veritaserum and corked it, labelling it 'Veritaserum'.
"The vial you are holding is sufficient enough, miss Granger." Snape said.
Professor McGonagall threw one disgusting look at the bound Professor Tuffets, her face emotionless as she said, "Let's begin."
Draco gave a hesitant nod, as he held Tuffets' head back as Hermione used her wand and said "Aperiat Adseverare." as Tuffets' jaws departed against his wish.
McGonagall poured all of the Potion in the vial into his mouth. For a second, his expression went dull. Then, his face went pale.
"Time to know the truth." The headmistress said, her eyes red with anger.
"Are you the Head of the DLRC?" she asked, her expression rigid.
Tuffets tried to control, but the truth was slipping out. "Yes."
"It was you who let Remonsa Daques in? If so, how?"
"Yes, it was me!" Tuffets shrieked. "I broke the Shield, I let her in, and I overheard Mr. Malfoy going to the Library to read on a Potion. I slipped the note in the library."
"I had no doubt. What about the second note?"
"Remonsa wrote that."
"And how did she convey it to Draco?"
"Through me."
"How?"
"I used the owls from the School Owl Barn."
McGonagall sighed.
"Now to the main questions. Where is your Headquarters?"
"In Hogsmeade The Bruss Barts, they allowed us to use their vast upper portion for our Headquarters."
"All of your members live there?"
"No. It's an office," Tuffets said, his breathing fast, "we wouldn't want hundreds of deatheaters in that place."
"How do we get information on these members?"
"There is a main desk in our Headquarters. It's protected by an Illusional Charm, containing all information on the members!' Tuffets cried, his face red.
"And what are your next plans?"
"None. I strictly forbade anyone to take action unless I ordered."
There was a long gap. Then McGonagall spun towards Snape's portrait.
"Severus, when will the effects wear off?"
"Approximately five more minutes." He replied.
Kingsley's deep voice cut in. "He shall have the Dementors' Kiss, and that's final."
"Call in the Dementor, I shall not wait, nor shall the Dementors."
Kingsley nodded in agreement.
"No Minerva! Anything but the Dementors' Kiss!" Tuffets wailed, his eyes wide with fear.
"You disgust me! You are the leader of a Deatheater Society, and you put a thousands of students' life in danger! You deserve worse punishment than death, and that is the Dementors Kiss."
"No! I beg you!"
"Sorry, lad but that's the bitter truth." Kingsley said.

What a nice thing to happen to that horrible horrible horrible Tuffets! Thanks for reading. Please vote ☆ and comment if you like this.

I'm extremely grateful for your interest, and lovely comments. If you think there is any mistake, feel free to point it out. I'll definitely appreciate your constructive criticism.

This chapter is dedicated to my beautiful reader @ThePianist06 for being so kind to point out mistakes respectfully. They have nothing but respect for everyone, even the haters! Love you for that. Have a great day.