Crises Averted

Hermione woke up to the sound of a loud bang on the hall doors. Her  consciousness drifted for a moment, and then everything came into focus: it was still midnight and all the students were wide awake, muttering stories to each other. Professor Tuffets and Professor Sylvester stood in front of Professor McGonagall. They were speaking in hushed tones,  but everything was audible to her.
"Minerva, no one seems to have broken into Hogwarts. There is no sign of her anywhere." Professor Tuffets said, blocking Sylvester,  who was trying to say something.
"Headmistress, listen please! This is important!" Sylvester said.
''Yes?"
"I found this." He held out a black spiked bracelet. "This is believed to be her property."
There was a disturbing silence.
"Very well. I suppose we have to use the invisibility detectors in case she's using an Illusion Charm or an invisibility cloak."
With that, they were out again.
Hermione rubbed her eyes and sat upright.
"Hermione, do you have a moment?" It was Draco.  He was standing in front of her in his silk night robes.
"Why?"
"I need to have a quick word."
Hermione got up and followed Draco to the corner of the Hall.
"Yeah?"
"I think I know where she is."
No sooner had the words escaped his mouth, Hermione stood with a rigid expression, "I'm sorry, what?"
"There was a second note that I didn't give in." He handed Hermione a piece of parchment and she read it out loud.
Nice move, blood traitor. You thought by giving in the note, you will conquer me? I am invincible. I am the reflection of your death. I am unstoppable. You are a coward, a malicious coward. You do not deserve to be alive. Bow to my mercy for sparing your life. You know I can kill you with a flick of my wand? How dare you give in the note? How dare you help the Dark Lord's enemies? I can wipe filth like you in a matter if seconds.
What were you thinking? By giving in the note you will get me captured? My every move is planned. And you? You are nothing compared to me.
To save this filth you invested your loyalty in, you must meet me in The Place We Hold Familiar.
And remember this, if you dare tell any one, that mudblood and your friend will be dead. Blood Traitor.
"The place you hold familiar?" Hermione was so tired, and she was already stressed out because of all of what was going on. The only way to stop this was to know everything important.
"She's everywhere!  She knows every move we make. She can do any thing!" Draco whispered, his grey eyes wide with shock.
"What is this Place?" Hermione repeated.
"You won't believe me."
"Draco! You idiot, tell me!"
"It's the Room of Requirement! It was the first place we met in sixth year when I was testing the Cabinet for --  Dumbledore's ..."
"Death." Hermione completed. "We have to go tell McGonagall!"
"No!"
"Then what the hell are we supposed to do?"
"Go in there.  By ourselves."
"What!"
Draco repeated his words.
Damn you Malfoy.