I wasn't aware that I was staring at him until he cleared his throat. I guess I was too shocked that he heard me. Either I really need to work on being discreet or he should stop listening so hard. The latter.

"Last time I checked we were living in America," I bite back. I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms. Readying myself for another one of his witty remarks.

"This isn't a democracy it's a dictatorship, now move before I make you, and darling I don't think you want me to do that." He kept his voice low and menacing, showing me he was to be taken seriously.

My eyes widen and my mouth nearly drop to the floor. I repositioned myself involuntarily, facing my body towards his.

"You will do no such thing, and you certainly won't sp-" With a quick shove, he managed to knock me out of the chair and onto the floor, shutting me up at the same time.

The entire class burst into laughter. My face burned due to my embarrassment. If I weren't so dark my face would be red as a tomato. I know I said I loved attention, but not this type. I got up, and brushed myself off, keeping my head high. I had way more dignity than him, that's for sure. I sat back in my seat and tried my hardest to ignore the giggles and rude comments.

"You just don't give up do you?" He chuckled as he leaned back in his chair and watched me closely.

Damn, his laugh was low and sexy- I shut off my brain, apparently it wasn't working. I mean this dude just knocked my ass on the ground, and here I am thinking about how sexy his laugh is. The comicality was extreme.

I know how to fix this. Simple, for the remainder of the class I'm going to pretend that this douche isn't sitting next to me. Fighting fire with fire only gets us both burned. The class went slow but what else should I expect it's freaking English.

How I hate English, and not just any English, I took AP English literature. My favorite subject was Math. Math isn't debatable because there is always only one answer. No theories just fact.

I was now filling out a worksheet my teacher gave me. I hope the rest of my day goes well, and I am praying that I have no more classes with this imbecile seated beside me. I was finishing the rest of my work when the bell rung. I wasted no time getting out of the classroom. I didn't want to have any run ins' with you know who.

I looked down at my schedule and groaned. The next class I had was gym, as in P.E, as in running laps. "Kill me now," I thought.

I walked outside of the classroom feeling a bit uneasy. I stared down the never ending seemingly hallway. There is no way I will fit in here, the students here are intractable beyond repair.

I watched as two boys tussled before me. I made sure to move out of their way quickly, we wouldn't want any accidents to occur on the first day, now would we? I scurried down the hallway, a little afraid of my surroundings. When I say it was complete and utter chaos, you better believe me. I just hope I don't suffer from PTSD.

I step into the restroom, and came across a group of girls in a huddle. They appeared to be younger than me, so I automatically figured they were in a lower grade. As I walked pass them I heard snickering and one say, "bitches be like, my edges tho'." Oh my, the last thing I need right now is pettiness from pathetic freshman.

I walked to the mirror, taking my time to analyzing myself. I looked at the mirror and saw the girls standing behind me, some watching in awe, others in envy.

"Looks like I got an audience," I said to no one in particular.

I let down my hair from my bun and let my curls fall down my back. Then I applied a bit of lip stick. When I was done, and pleased with the outcome, I looked to them and smiled. As I walked passed them again the same girl said "she thought she was cute." Forget all that 'Not fighting, fire with fire' nonsense. I figured it was time to handle my 'little' problem. I won't hurt her feelings too badly. I turned around and starred this girl dead in her face.