Three

Will POV
When I woke up the next morning for the first time since my accident I had a smile on my face and I knew the reason why.

As Nathan isn't going to be here to today, because we thought we wouldn't need him because we were going to Switzerland, I have to wait until Lou gets here.

Just as I'm thinking I hear a shy knock on the door and Clark walks in looking down at the floor and walks over to my bed and points as if to sit down and I nod.

"Will" she said. "When I got home yesterday I found out something. . . and um . . . I'm pregnant" she blurted out.
"Is it mine?" I asked scared it wasn't.
"Yes" she responded.
"How are you sure" I added.
"Because the test said that I was only a week and I haven't been with Patrick for over a week." she responded.
"I'm going to be a father?!" I asked looking up at her smiling.
"Yes" she smiled down at me.

Just as me and Lou were having a moment I heard the doors open revealing me parents.

I looked at Lou and she nodded telling me that I could tell them.

"How do you feel about being grandparents?" I asked smiling at my parents. My mother gasped in realisation and looked down at Clark's stomach.
"Are. . . Are you pregnant?" She said quietly.
"Yes" she said looking down at her flat stomach.

This is what I was now living for and I wouldn't exchange it for anything.