First Kiss

SIMMONS POV:

I was crying like mad. My eyes blurry with salty tears. My words were all jumbled, and I couldn't say anything that remotely made any sense at all. I most likely looked like rubbish, and all I could do was stand there, and attempt to tell him how sorry I was, but all that was coming out was in sobs. I heard footsteps briskly walking towards me, and then I felt hands on my cheeks.

"F-F-Fitz" I hiccuped.

Then, he did what I had been waiting for since the day I met him. He placed his soft, warm and sweet lips against my salty ones. He kissed me! The tears immediately stopped, and I kissed him back as soon as he came up for air. He pushed me up against the counter in the lab, and I pushed off a book. I finally let go of him, and then I noticed something strange about the book.

"Oh my god, Fitz, is that what I think it is?!" I said, pointing at what looked like an old fossil with a picture of the Hydra symbol on it. 

"Shit" said Fitz.

FITZ POV:

She was a bloody mess, crying in front of me like that, and it broke my goddamned heart. I loved this girl since day one, and I've never been able to tell her that I've loved her like Juliet loved Romeo. I would kill myself if anything else happened to her.

"I-I'm s-s-Orr-y F-F-Fitz." She blubbered.

I couldn't take it anymore. I've tried telling her once, when Ward pushed us into the bottom of the ocean. Now I'm going to show her how much I love her. I walked over to her as quickly as possible without running. I cupped her face in my hands, and did what I never thought I'd have the courage to do. EVER. I kissed her like I've never kissed anybody before. I goddamn love Jemma Simmons, and I always will. I heard something hit the floor, and Jemma turned to see what it was. Her eyes were as wide as saucers, and filled with curiosity.

"Oh my god, Fitz, is that what I think it is?!" She asked, pointing at what looked like an old fossil with a picture of the Hydra symbol on it.

"Shit" I replied in answer.

******
A/N

Hey guys! Hope you liked the chapter! This is just a "PREVIOUSLY" chapter. All the other chapters will be my own ideas of what I think should happen.

Love ya'll!!!😘

the1959