Chapter 2>>

" uhm hey I'm savannah " i said .

My voice probably made the boy spin .

Wait a second i know this face , and those green eyes and the dimples that showed up .

It's ....... HARRY STYLES ???!!

What ? Why did Eleanor send me on a date with ..... A gay ? ( okay sorry had to )

" woaaahh your Styles from this band what was it ? Uhm direction ? ..... Five direction ?....."

I litteraly forgot his first name plus the band's bame , but my sentence was cut by him saying :" One direction , and i can tell your not a fan" then gave me a smile .

Uh , i hate him so much specially after what he had done to Taylor Swift ( okay i hate Taylor. So much but that's a part of my fanfic sorry ) .

I couldn't figure out what to say so i just gave him a smile .

Then i sat on the chair facing him .

" so , your Eleanor's friend ?"

Whaaat? Is this geek trying to chat with me ?

" uhm yeah " i replied softly , unfortunately all this hate was just in my mind .

" so what do you do ?"

Uh Styles won't shut up .

" uhm i study and work at a resturant three days a week "

From hisbquestions to my answers , half of the time passed .

Uff half an hour to go .

......" so ya know fans and girls" he said .

Uh here we go again , Styles showing up .

I faked a laugh . He wrose a brow.

So yeah time to put this into an end , i don't want him to fall for me .

" uhm i really love music , specially TAYLOR SWIFT and THE WANTED " i said and to me this is the best plan since Taylor is his ex and The wanted are their enemies .

He rose an eyebrown again .

Yeah Styles don't try to defeat me !

" so don't you listen to any of our songs ?"

" your songs ?! No they're lame " i said loud enough for the whole resturant to hear .

" LAME ? They are amazing , it's not my problem if you have no sence in music " he said kinda proud of himself .

" what did you just say Styles ? No sence in music ? Okay at least i have a good sence in choosing boys and you are LAME , even worst than your songs and silly band " i said then crosed my arms proudly .

" silly band ? Don't you dare , your silly , I was expecting a beautiful blonde lady not ..... You ?" He said with disgust in his face .

" oh really what were you expecting Lady Gaga to show up ? Live with it im a blond beautiful lady " i said

The arguement lasted for twenty minutes at the end i got put of my seat , grabbed the cup of water that was placed on our table and splashed the water into his face .

" bye Styles " i said smirking at him .

Way to go Savvanah .

After leaving the resturant i called Eleanour ;" what the hell have you done ? What kinda blind date is this ?" I said nearly yelling at her .

" what ? Didn't you enjoy your time with harry ?"

" how can i enjoy my time with the person i hate the most ?"

" you never mentioned that you're a One Direction hater " she said

" well you never mentioned that my date is from One Direction "

" uh what happened during the date ?" She said a little calmer .

" go ask Styles " i yelled before ending the call .