Girl at the club

"Cut" Cookie yelled walking towards me "Julia you need to grind on him more. You need to um...yeah you need to potray your sexiness? Love? For him. Anyway we need more."

"How am I supposed to grind on someone I don't know especially when I never done it before" I whined and not only because these shorts were too tight.

"Girl we need to get you fixed" Cookie said "Hakeem um...teach Julia how to grind. Thanks for your work everyone!"

Hakeem teaching me how to grind on a guy. Why Cookie why?

"Come on Julia it won't be that bad" Hakeem said

"For you it won't. Let's just go home and get this over with" I groaned walking towards the exit "Good Job Cookie!"

At Hakeem's place

"This is so stupid" I groaned as Hakeem placed his hands on my hips.

"I think this will be my favorite thing that I've done with you so far" Hakeem said as I stepped on his feet.

After a lot of practice I think I managed to "grind".

"How come your such an innocent thang" He said taking a sip of his beer.

"The ophanage had more white and Hispanics rather than blacks. I felt sorry for this girl who was latino because she was the only one" I said

"Aren't hispanics the same as latino" He asked

"Booooooooooy" I said and laughed "you stupid."

"Do you still have a crush on Jamal" Hakeem asked making me choke on my milk.

"What- no" I said "why?"

"I like you" he said looking down.

"I...um...I have no idea what to say" I said looking away and took a sip of my milk.

"I do, next time I hoping you're choking on my milk" He smiled as I choked on my milk again.

"One, too late now, and two, that's not how you win a girl's heart" I said

"But you like my jokes don't you" Hakeem said getting up.

"Whatever" I said as he got behind me "is something wrong?"

He leaned down and kissed my ear as he said "While you were grinding on me I got a boner."

"What the fuck" I said and slid out of my chair.

"You're so cute with you swear" he smiled "sometimes it's fucking hot."

"Ok then" I said and backed up "I'm just going to go to my room."

"I'm heading to a meeting with Cookie" Hakeem said and left me.

"So much for joking" I said and checked my messages and most was from Drew talking about this girl he met. I also got a voicemail from Jamal.

"Hey Julie could you um...help me...it's Michael...*BEEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEEP ERRRR-*"

"Talk about killing the moment. I need a new phone and I need to head to Jamal's" I said and grabbed my keys.

At Jamal's

So basically I was right about Michael hiding something. He's been cheating on Jamal and it's been a couple of months.

"Oh god not again" I groaned and hung my head in shame.

"Again?"

"I um you see I have this issue with Michael and advice. When he asks me for advice he either lies or doesn't tell me the full story. He would blame me for his break ups even though I said to break up if you feel pressured, not go and cheat behind their back but I guess it's my fault for saying he wouldn't get in trouble" I said "you probably hate me."