"I am so sorry El. I'm sorry. But you shouldn't have said something like this about her" I replied.

She sighed once.

"Alright Raymond. I get it. I'll talk to you later. Bye." With that she hung up.

Damn it. I screwed up everything again. I have to make sure she doesn't tell everything to Soaf.

I have to call soaf.

My phone buzzed again.

Why everyone keeps calling me when I don't want to talk to them.

This time it was dad. I had to pick up.

"Hey Dad!"

"Hey Son. How are your studies going?" he asked.See this is the thing I hate about my Father. He called me after a long time and all he is concern about is my studies. He didn't say 'how are you son?' instead he asked me 'how are your studies going?'. Can you believe that.

"T-they are going good Dad." I replied.

"You're not at school?"

"Umm.....No dad. School sent our team to a football camp for a few days."

"What?!!! You are missing your classes for football. Raymond I clearly told you to stop playing football in the final year didn't I?"

I didn't tell dad that I was the captain of our School Football team. I didn't even tell him that I applied for scholarship in a college for football and I have to collect as many certificates as I can to get selected. My Dad will never support me playing Football so I have to get this scholarship.

"Dad but-"

"But what Raymond. I want you to stop this bullshit right now."

"Dad this is my dream. Please dad." I pleaded. The fact that I was furious because of El didn't help either and talking to dad like this made me more angry.

"I said NO. I will call to school right now and ask them to bring the team back."

"Dad stop it!" I yelled.

"You are not doing anything like this and I am not going back. This is my dream and you cannot snatch it from me. Stop controlling my Life!" I said. My fists were clenched tightly. I was holding back a lot of anger. I cannot let Dad plan my life. It's my life not his fucking project.

"Someone's teaching you all this. You never talked to me like this Raymond. Is it your friends? Are they giving you all this courage?"

"Bye dad." and with that I hung up.

My father is making my life a living hell. I always tried to become his son. One he could be proud of but he never was. His expectations were something I can never reach up to.

I tried to get good marks and Submit my assignments on time so that my dad doesn't care much about me and I can play football.

Ughhh

soaf, why are you not here with me.

Sophie Esinberg's POV

It's been three days since Raymond left for the football camp and two days since I started working as an Intern at Amanda Corp. and I'm loving it there. This year they are having a competition for the Interns, we have to submit them our research files in next twelve days and they will be announcing the results two days before our Internship gets over.

I'm so excited about it.

As much as I thought, it isn't easy at all. Managing school, studies and my Internship its hectic, but I am no one to complain because I chose this life. I have to do it. I can't blame anyone it's my choice. It's only been three days but it feels like years, I miss him. Though he calls me everyday at night.