NBY 16

I don't wanna fight the feeling, but it keeps fighting me. No I can't stop, I can't stop. Love is frightening.

Harmony POV

I was laying down sleep when I felt a dip in the bed. I knew it was Cash. I looked at the clock on the night stand and it read 3:00AM. I know about her job and all and I just don't like it. Staying out late, dancing on all those women, and those women practically humping her.

I had to remember this was her job, but at the same time, I couldn't help but think about bad things going on. Her fucking another girl or something of that sort. I wanted to trust her, but it was so hard seeing as she was so attractive and she was surrounded by very attractive women all night. It just scared me to death to think of her breaking my heart. I don't know if I could handle it.

She wrapped her arm around me and I soon heard her soft snores. I couldn't go back to sleep, so I slowly got out of bed being careful not to wake Cash. I tip toed over to her phone and picked it up. I walked out of the room and into the hallway closet. I had seen her put in her password and memorised it. I typed it in and my stomach formed knots as I clicked on her apps.

The first thing I went to were her text messages. Sandra and a few other girls had texted her. I clicked on Sandra first. I was alarmed to see Sandra had been sending her nude photos of herself and there were dozens. Cash, however was telling her to back off and stop sending nudes. She even ignored her text messages.

I went to the other girls who had sent pictures and texts and Cash was telling them to back off too. I went to her Kik messenger and there were 50 unread messages and at least 100 new messages. She was ignoring them all. I checked every message box of every app on her phone and found nothing.

I felt stupid for not trusting her. I sighed and clicked the sleep button on her phone. I walked back to the bedroom and put the phone back on the night stand where I found it and climbed back in bed. I could now sleep peacefully.

"You found what you was looking for?" I heard Cash's groggy voice.

My body stiffened and my eyes grew large. I knew my face read the expression of a dear caught in head lights. I tried to pretend like I was sleep.

"You ain't sleep Harmony. I know you heard me." Cash said dryly.

"I'm sorry. I just, I have a hard time trusting people and I trust you." I said.

"Yea now that you know I'm not doing nothing. Baby I would never hurt you." She said before laying kisses on my neck.

"I know and I should have known that." I said.

"Now turn over so I can shoe you what I'm giving you that them other girls ain't getting." She said and I proceeded to do as she instructed........

As I sat at the bar with Daya and she talked about how much she missed Cam, all I could focus on was my sore walls. Cash had beat the pussy up and now I was really feeling it. I chugged down my Taquila and tried to listen to Daya talk about how she loved Cam.

"I really do miss her. Does she talk about me at all?" She asked.

"Not really. She's been busy hoeing." I said.

"I really messed up and I don't know how to fix it." Daya said as tears formed.

"Daya don't cry. I'm sure Cam still wants you. You just have to go to her and tell her how you feel." I said.

"Okay. Anyway, what's been up with you and Cash?" She asked.

"Same ole. She tore my pussy up last night and I'm sore as hell." I said.

"She gave them walls a beating." Daya said letting out a giggle.

"Its not funnyyyy. I'm in serious pain." I pouted.

"Ain't shit wrong with you bitch." Daya said as she continued to laugh at me.

"You know what's weird?" I asked.

"What?" She asked.

"I don't even know her real name or her background or anything. Just how old she is." I said.

"Well, you know I work where I can find people. Just give me her age, birthday, and phone number and I can find out everything." She said.

I know its wrong to look her up and be in her business like this, but I wanted to know the person I was dating. I had tried to ask her about her life, but she always said she didn't want to talk about it. I hoped I wasn't fucking no serial killer.

I gave Daya the three things I did have for Cash and she told me shed have the information for me by next week. Its mind boggling not knowing anything about Cash, yet having such deep feelings for her. I just hope she isn't crazy or anything.

Comment and vote
What y'all thing Harmony gone find out?