¿¿¿C H A P T ER 4???

Sorry for not editing sooner, procrastination is a ho but I'm josh dun
MemeMum oh shit fam
~~FRANKS POV~~

"I like you Frankie. I like you a lot."

Those few words rang in my ears,  making my heart swell. I shrunk away from him muttering a light "You're just saying that to be nice." As I felt a light blush blanket my cheeks. He frowns, lifting my chin with the pad of his thumb. "I'm not. And I can prove it." He begins to slowly lean in to kiss me again, but I quickly pull away.

"P-please don't. If you don't really, You know-" I looked at my lap, licking at the cold metal of my lip ring in attempt to cool my nerves. "-um. Like me?" The last part is my statement came out as more of a question than anything, making me look down in embarrassment. Damn, I look down a lot. I played with the hem of my shirt as I continued to mumble on about not wanting to be hurt again and similar topics. In the midst of my rambling Gerard took my hand in his, and began rubbing my knuckles assuredly.

"I really do like you, Frank. Even though I've only known you for these few days, I can tell you've got a special light behind. A light that's begging to be shown, and I want to be the first one to see it" I took a second to process his words, then began to giggle as he tilted his head in confusion"What's so funny?" I continued to laugh uncontrollably, wheezing and falling over onto the bed. "I-it's" wheeze "just that y-you" wheeze "that was so corny!" Believe me, if I could speak a complete sentence at that moment I would. But the cheesiness of the situation was unbearable. Eventually he started laughing along with me with his award winning smile. He was absolutely perfect.

"I guess it was pretty cheesy, wasn't it?" It took us a few moments to get over our laughing fit, but when it finally ceased we just stared at each other, slowly taking in each other features.  I noted how his dark hair swept across his face in the best way possible, and how the smallest glance at his hazel eyes could tell a story of the way he felt yet they could also be dark and emotionless forcing you away from him. He interrupted my observations in a dream like tone.

"You know, you're really cute Frank." he slowly raised up from his cross legged position, taking a spot next to me on his bed. My heart began to race as he inched closer to my face. "Actually- more than cute." He lifted his hand to push a stray piece of hair away from my face.  "Frank Iero I do belive that you're absolutely stunning. So stunning, in fact that I'm very, very tempted to kiss you." He trailed a finger down my arm, the simple touch causing goosebumps ride on my arms. I barely stuttered out. "Uh.." Before I was cut off by his soft whisper. "Would you like that Frankie? Can I kiss you?"

I didn't have time to think before he closed the gap between us, his cold, chapped lips pressed against my warm, soft ones. Our lips moves in sync for what seemed like forever, but was actually 2 minutes. And they were the greatest 2 minutes I've ever had. My eyes shot open as Gerard's tongue grazed my bottom lip, paying special attention to my lip ring. He subtly slipped his tongue in making me gasp at the foreign sensation and I let a light moan escape my lips. I quickly pulled away, embarrassed by my reaction.

"I- I'm sorry. I'm new to this and I've only been kissed once before this. And it was by you! Ugh I'm so awkward I'm sorry. Um. Yeah I should probably, you know, Go. Leave. Scram. Skedaddle." I turned to walk out the door, but felt Gerard's surprisingly warm hands grab my arm and pull me back. "Hey," he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly biting his lip. "I probably shouldn't have tried that yet. I knew you were new to this but still," he smirked at me "it was really hard not to." My eyes widened and he chuckled, pulling me into a hug.

"You're quite the creature Frank Iero. Quite a beautiful, stunning creature" I looked up at him due to the 3 inch height difference.

"If you say so. But I'm not too sure."I heard a muffled snort as he looked down to me. "And why is that, Frankie?"  Gerard spoke, twirling a strand of my hair black around his finger.

"Well, no one talks to me, I've never had anyone else tell me that, besides my mom but she doesn't count, and finally, I can look in the mirror and tell its a lie. I'm not cute. I'm not even slightly attractive. I'm u g l y." All Gerard did to answer was chuckle and pull me closer. "And honestly. Your probably tricking me." I mumbled against the fabric of his jacket.

"What?" He sat up abruptly "why would I do that?" I rolled my eyes and scooted farther away from him. "Because why else would you even talk to me. I'm the lonely loser that lacks a backbone." I looked into his mirror  and he took the chance to move back beside me, sticking his head in the crook of my neck. "If that's so, why did I almost make out with you?" He slowly left a trail of kisses up my jaw, nipping at my ear. "I promise" he growled in my ear "that i am not tricking you"

"Gerard stop."
He quickly unlatched his lips from my neck and rested his chin on my shoulder. "What's wrong babe?"  I rolled my eyes and moved away from Gerard, putting at least a foot of space between us as he pouted. "I just poured my soul out to you and you just want in my pants."  He giggles and pulled me into him. "As much as I would love that, that's definitely not what I want." I let out a frustrated groan and turned to face him, straddling his hips. "Them what do you want, Gerard?"

"I want you. But not in a sexual way. Although that would probably be amazing." He poked me in the side on the last comment, sending me into a fit of giggles "I just want to make you happy, Frankie. That's all I want." I blushed but for once, didn't look down. Instead I grinned. "Them kiss me you filthy animal."

And that's exactly what he did.

Wow I promise if I continue this story it won't be as nsfw lmao