In class

Dan and Phil passed notes to each other during the whole class. They got to know each other and exchanged phone numbers. When class ended they parted to see each other in lunch after their next class.

-at lunch-

Phil waited patiently for Dan at his lunch table. He saw Dan walk into the lunch room and waved at him. Dan smiles walking towards Phil. He puts his bag in the chair next to him. "Wanna go get lunch?" He asked Phil. He seemed way more confident now that he knew Phil. "Sure!" Phil smiled getting up and into the lunch line. They talked about about their favorite band, muse, and their favorite songs.

"Have you heard about a band called twenty one pilots?" Phil asked him. Dan smiled. "I love them!" He smiles more. Phil giggled excitedly. "Have you heard heathens???" Phil asked again. "I love that song!!" Dan gasped. "Me too!!!!" Phil got even more excited. He found a friend that understood him. "Wanna cone to my house after school? My parents won't be home." Dan asked him. "Sure! I need to ask my mom first though." Phil replied. Dan's smile turned into more of a frown. "She'll probably say yes though!" Phil answered seeing Dan's smile grow weak. Dan smiled again. "Yay!!" He giggled hugging Phil.

Phil smiled hugging back. They both had the best friend they never had. Both Dan and Phil knew they would be together forever no matter what.

New update!! Yay!!! How do you like the story so far? I think it's crap but if you like it, vote! And if not, comment how I could change it!
Bai!