Chapter 55.

H.P.O.V.

(Warning: Smut! *Daddy kink*) 

--

Once again, we laid in silence. There wasn't much to talk about I suppose. I closed my eyes, taking in a deep breath then I slowly released a sigh of relief. "What's on your mind?" I heard Louis ask, so I opened my eyes and I looked at him. "Everything" I said, propping myself up on my elbows, "What happened tonight, the wedding, our future" I added on. I saw a slight disappointment look on his face, "Was it too early?" He asked and I shook my head, "God no! It was perfect timing. I just mean, you know, what's it going to be like now is all." I said, adding a soft laugh. "You did nothing wrong, love. I was actually questioning when you'd pop the question and you did." He smiled, snaking his arm around my waist and pulled me to his body. "I've thought about marrying you for a long time. I just wanted it to be the right time." He said and I smiled, throwing my leg over his body and I sat up, straddling him while my hands roamed along his chest. "Well, Tommo. Our dreams are now becoming true." He paid attention to my hands then locked his eyes with mine, "Indeed." He smiled and I smiled, seeing his. Once my hands roamed his chest, I loosely wrapped my arms around his neck, playing with his hair. He leaned his head back a tiny bit and I looked down at him, leaning in until our lips connected. He moved his lips with mine as I deepened the kiss. As the kiss deepened, I started to move my hips then I felt a pair of hands on my arse, gripping hard. I instantly moaned into the kiss, giving Louis a hint that this was a turn on. "Want your last birthday gift, daddy?" I mumbled against his lips with a smirk at the name. He pulled away and the look on his face was priceless. "What was that, Harry?" He asked and I bit my lip, "I said, do you want your last birthday gift, daddy." I said, slowly saying the word 'daddy.' A smirk grew on his face, "Alright, yes. Daddy would like his last gift." I rolled my hips against his growing bulge, "Knew you would." He groaned, gripping my hips and he held me in place, "Don't tease me." "Sorry daddy." I purred out in his ear then I stood up, beginning to strip myself from my clothing and I only took off the jersey seeing how I was only in that while Louis was only in boxer briefs. I heard a choke come from Louis, want to know why? I might be wearing a pair of black lace panties. Yes, you heard me correctly. I got into this after I read something online about this whole daddy kink. Anyways. "Jesus Christ babe." Louis spat out and I smirked, slowly crawling onto the bed as I crawled onto his body. "Like what you see?" I whispered in his ear as I nipped at it. He nodded his head, running his hands down my sides and onto my arse where he caressed the lace fabric. As I felt his hands, I started to kiss down his neck, chest and I pushed him back so he was laying flat then I kissed down his stomach to his waistline as I pulled his boxers down. When I lowered myself, Louis' hands had left my arse and tangled themselves in my hair. I looked up at Louis as I softly kissed the head of his cock then I crawled back up his body, grinding my arse against his bare, aching member. He groaned and pushed his hips up. "C'mon baby. Please." He begged and I smirked, "Okay daddy. Want me now?" I teased and he nodded frantically. I stood up, walked to my side of the bed and I opened my nightstand drawer and I pulled out our bottle of strawberry flavored lube then I got back in my previous position, only this time no lace on. I opened the bottle and took a hold of Louis' hand, pouring some lube onto three of his fingers. "Open me up then we'll get down to business." I said, lifting my hips and he brought his hand behind me, teasing me with his finger before pushing it through the ring of muscle. I closed my eyes, bringing my lip between my teeth. He pushed a second finger in and started to move them, having them brush against my prostate. I fought the urge to start riding his fingers, and Louis knew I was, so he teased me on purpose by having his fingers continue to brush against it. Finally, the third finger entered and I let out a moan, starting to move my hips. " 'M good now" I whispered out and then I was empty. I whined in protest then I watched Louis lather his cock with the lube. I bit my lip, straddling his hips and I lined myself up before slowly sinking down.