Chapter 17.

H.P.O.V

I slightly glanced down at Louis' hand on my knee and I would watch his thumb. I then slowly looked up at him, making him move his head to look down at me. My eyes very slowly glanced from his lips to his eyes. "Do you really love me?" I asked. Louis nodded in response, "Yes. The time we didn't talk, I was thinking about everything, and Harry, I've been in love with you for years, but I never noticed it until now. I really do love you." I smiled a bit, leaning up and I kissed his cheek then I looked around the meadow. "Thank you for not leaving me, or ending our friendship." I say, "I would never." Louis said, so I looked at him again, "Really?" He nodded, "No matter what happens, I'm always going to be right here with you, Harry. Forever and always." I smiled once more, "Good." He chuckled a bit then removed his hand from my knee, only to gently push me on my back and he then hovered over me. I softly squealed, looking up at him, bringing my arms to my chest. "Well hi." I giggled and he smiled, "Hello." I swallowed hard, hoping Louis doesn't notice how nervous I'm getting. That's when it started to happen. He started to lower himself, body getting closer to mine and our lips met. At first I didn't do anything, but shortly after, I moved my lips with his. Practically melting into the kiss. As I started to bring my hands out to tangle in his hair, he deepened the kiss. I ran my fingers through his hair, now slightly pulling at the hair on the back of his neck, kissing him quite deeply. He settled himself between my legs, my knees bent up to hold his hips. After another minute or so of kissing, I slowly pulled away, keeping my lips inches from his. I released my fingers from his hair and I placed them back on my chest as our eyes met. I bit my lip, "Wow.." He whispered. I'm sure that if we weren't in a meadow, things would've escalated and I wouldn't mind.