one.

2+ Votes and 5+ comments for next update!

Ari POV

"Ariana!!" yelled Alan from downstairs. "Hurry up where going to be late babe!"

Yes, i had been secretly dating Alan Matheus. Nobody knew. Literally. Nobody. Well only his family and some of his friends. Those fuckboys from "La Banda" and he wanted me to get to meet him. And to be honest, i started loosing feelings for Alan last month. I pretented to be head over heels for him but... I couldn't take it anymore..
I then felt someone behind me kissing my neck.

Alan.

"Babe you look beautiful!" he said nibbling on my neck. He then started sucking on it.

"Alan!" i yelled running to the bathroom "you left me a hickey!" i added

"Haha then you know whats going to happen when you get back" he said winking.

"Yeah what ever lets go" i said rolling my eyes while applying make up to the hickey.

"Why are you acting so coldly now adays?" he said tilting his head.

"Its that time of month." i said seriously

"Oh.." is all he said. "Lets gooo!" he added grabing my waist

"Alright alright!" i said getting his grip off me. He just rolled his eyes.

I was wearing some black leggings, grey addidas hoddie, white and black addidas shoes, messy bun, and natural makeup.

We walked out of the house and made our way to the car. Alan usally opens the car door for me but i guess i made him mad. I was planning on dumping him ananyways. We arrived to Univision Studios and my my myyy. There was 3 got guyssss.

"Hey guys this is Ariana. My girl" he said grabing my waist and smiling.

"You guys can call me Ari" i said with a small smile

"Shes cute" whispered a tall guy with gorgeous hair, dark hazel eyes and god that smile that is worth ten billion dollars.. Or more.

"Heard that!" yelled Alan

"Well its true!" yelled the boy again

"Oh and my name is Joel" he said winking

"And I'm Yoandri. But you can call me Yoyo" said a tall skinny boy with a beautiful warm smile.

Everyone else introduced themselfs and they seemed pretty nice and chill.

We were there for two hours. There was a long awkward silence.

"Hey lets go to McDonals, I saw one on the way!" i said breaking the silence.

"Yeah!" they all yelled.

Everyone went in Joels car while Me and Alan went in his.

"I can tell you like him..." Alan said with jealousy

"Like who?" i said

"Joel! I can tell you like him Ariana!" he yelled. I Could tell he was mad.. He always calls me Ariana when hes mad.

"You couldn't stop looking at him!" he yelled once again

"Just because i look at him doesnt mean i like him Alan!" i snapped back.

The whole car ride was about us fighting. Thank fully we got there two minutes after.

"Could you guys argue lower ee heard you guys" said Johann

"Ughhh!" i said rolling my eyes.

"Lets just order already!" yelled Alan

"Oh and btw i don't want to sit next to Alan.." i rolled my eyes for the 8000 time tonight.

"You can sit next to me shorty!" said Joel smiling.

"You know just because your 5 inches taller than me it doesnt mean you can call me shorty!" i said chuckling.

He then started getting closer to me. And began to lean in. I could feel Alan getting even more angry. He was only centemeter away from my lips until Alan pulled my wrist and dragged me outside.

"Ariana! Stop flirting with Joel!" he said with anger in his eyes.

"You know what Alan?! Im done with you! You find every excuse to yell at me! Im just done! We cant be going out anymore!!" i yelled even louder.

"Fine! You can walk home bitch!" he snapped. I just ignored him and went inside. When i was walking in i saw everyone with their eyes wide open.

"WHAT?!" i yelled angrily.

"Did you just dump him?!" everyone yelled at the same time.

"You guys literally heard everything!" yelled Alan.

"You know what im lost my hunger. I'm going home." i said grabing my phone from the table.

"I'll take you shorty!" yelled Joel running behind me.

"Thanks Joel" i said with a small smile.
And he acually opened the car door for me. NOT LIKE SOME PEOPLE!

"So is it true?" he said smiling

"What's true?" i said confused

"Where you flirting with me?" he asked

"No. I was just tired of Alan..." i said as my eyes got watery

"So you were just using me?" he asked

"No Joel. I think your al really nice guy" i said with a smile. "Its here" i added as he quickly stoped.

"I'll get that for you shorty" he said. He then opened my door and walked me to my front door.
He then began to lean in and so did i. Our lips where less than a centemeter away. He then smashed his pink plump lips onto mine. I felt sparkes and fire works. As i felt the first time Alan kissed me. He then pulled away.

"Well see you Sunday shorty" he said with a wide smile.

"Bye Joel" i said with a awkward smile.

I was going up the stairs to my room and heard noices. Eh its probablt just my dog.

"So you forgot about me that fast babe?"

"What are you doing here?!" i yelled

A/N: i decided to change the story soo I'll post when i get 2+ votes and 5+ comments! Goodnight xx! 💙