Aiko: WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! *falls to her knees and screams up at the ceiling making a scene* 

Other students: *points and laughs at Aiko*

Aiko: T-T *is crying that there is no Doritos*

After a while Aiko stealthily stole a bag of Dortios from the Janitor's office when they weren't looking. She happily ate them as she sat down at a random table. Being oblivious as usual she was sitting at a table with a group of mean/ gossiping wenches. 

The people at the table were snickering and trying to insult Aiko but her mind was preoccupied with something else. At a table from halfway across the room were three people in black hoodies holding up a bag of Doritos desperately motioning Aiko to move over there.

Aiko: *moves her head to the side showing that she is confused*

The people in black hoodies: *sigh*.....*one person holds up a white board that says 'move over here before you become their target*

Aiko: *looks at them like they're crazy*

The people in black hoodies: *rewrites on the white board ' we have free Doritos, NOW MOVE!*

Aiko: *immediately stands up and runs over to the group at mach 9 speed* SOOOO~ I heard free Doritos~

The people in black hoodies: *one of the is speaking* fine, here ya go *throws the Doritos at Aiko that are immediatley devoured before they reach her hands.*

Another black hoodie person: HAHAHHA! SHE DEVOURED THEM IN A SECOND, WE GOT ANOTHER DORITO LOVER OVER HERE TOLKEN!

Aiko: *is licking her fingers* So who are you lovely people that have offered me the food of the gods

Chase: well i'm Chase and that Janet *points to himself then to the girl sitting next to him*

Aiko looked over at the two, Chase had bright blue eyes, a black hoodie, black skinny jeans, black converse, slick black hair, and a brown beanie. 

Aiko then look over to her right and saw a petite girl with a black hoodie, white skinny jeans, a metalic spiked belt, long brown hair, and bright big green eyes. Aiko then looked at the white board in her hands and the black dry erase marks on her hands.

Aiko: why can't she speak? *asks out of the blue which startles the three people*

Chase: well, *clears throat* she has been always mute ever since she and i were kids-

Aiko: YAWN! THOSE WERE SOME GOOD DORITOS!!!! 

Chase: ....*Janet writes '...'*

Tolken: ALRIGHT THEN!  my name is Tolken, i love Doritos and we're the ones who just saved you

Aiko: saved me from what?

The people that Aiko sat at the table with before Chase, Tolken, and Janet: yeah saved from what? if she had anything to be saved from it's you freaks who do nothing but talk about these "creepypastas" and children stories. 

A male from the rude group: yeah! you freaks creepypastas are for losers! they aren't real. 

The rude group: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Rude blonde: YOU GUYS ARE SO LAME! NO WONDER WHY YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE FRIENDS! HAHAAHAHAH- *punched in the gut and spits up blood*

Aiko: what where you saying? these are some very nice people who offered me some Doritos. *high kicks her in the face, then repeatedly stomps her face only to ruin it*

A male from the rude group: YOU WITCH! *charges towards her along with two other guys*

Aiko: *demonic eyes as she turns around slowly and a dark aura forms around her*