Betrayed

Disclaimer: Rick Riordan owns all these characters except Mark.

Percy POV

My name is Alpha. No last name. Just Alpha. Nico is the only one that knows my identity. He now goes by Death. My father is Chaos creator of the Universe not Poseidon. Percy’s fatal flaw was loyalty. But Alpha’s fatal flaw is nothing. I promised myself to not love anyone else, ever since Annabeth.

Flashback

I just came back from a quest. It wasn’t technically a quest. I was just trying to prove to Athena, I was worthy enough for Annabeth. I walk into camp and I ask Leo where is Annabeth.

“She’s at the beach,” he muttered.

I ran to the beach with Leo yelling at me to stop. But of course being the Seaweed brain I am, I just kept running. When I arrived I saw Mark, my half brother, making out with Annabeth. Furious, I walked over and pulled them apart. Annabeth gasps at the sight of me.

“We’re through, ” I yell.

Suddenly, Mark tries to strangle me. So we spar and I ended up beating his sorry butt. A few seconds later, Poseidon arrives and declared that Mark was his favorite son. I was so angry that left them all alone. I went to cabin, packed up my things and left. Nico was the only friend I had. So I brought him along. Us being the strongest demigods attracted many monsters but we pulled it off. Until, a pack of hellhounds ambushed us. We waited to die but everything stopped. And there stood a tall man with starry eyes and a black cloak. Instantly, we knew who it was. It was Chaos.

“I would like you, Percy and Nico, to be in my army, “Chaos offered.

Nico and I thought for a moment and we soon accepted.

End of Flashback.

The next thing I know is that I’m the 2nd strongest being in the universe. I’m now the commander of Chaos army and his top assassin. And Nico is now the 3rd strongest being in the world.

Please leave comments and don't hate me this is my first story. And please give me ideas.