Chapter 2

"Hey buddy what's going on? Woah Stiles do we have a new case in progress?" Scott asks as he enters Stiles' room without even a knock.

 "Ah yes the case of me being adopted and my biological father being nowhere on the internet" Stiles says not looking up from his computer screen. 

"You're adopted? Okay so I missed a lot. Do you want to talk about it?".

 "Not really, but you could help in research" Stiles says pointing to his laptop on his bed.

 "Search just Winchester and see what comes up. I've been looking up my father's name John Winchester and there is no John Winchester with two children on anything what so ever" Stiles says finally getting up to mark his board with strings from where he wrote John Winchester to two names underneath one labeled Sam the other labeled Dean to  represent John Winchester's kids.  

"Hey Stiles I found something. I don't know, but do you know the kids' names by chance?" Scott asks questionably.

 "Yea actually Sam and Dean. Why?" Stiles asks already getting up to look at what Scott found. 

"There is this website with these guys called Ghostfacers and their is an episode and in the credits it says 'the two fuckers from Texas- Sam and Dean Winchester'. You think that's them?" Scott asks already clicking the link.

 As the boys watch the episode they quickly realize which one is Sam and which one is Dean and how serious they are about ghosts. 

"It looks like they know how to take care of ghosts. Huh, weird hobby must run in the family" Stiles says going back to his board. 

"What do you mean?" Scott asks not understanding the family reference.

 "My dad said that John went to different states looking for strange activity. Like maybe ghosts" Stiles says quickly writing on his board. 

"Stiles what are you getting at?". 

"Nothing, yet. Just keep looking under Sam and Dean Winchester and tell me if something else comes up".

 In a matter of seconds of Scott searching the boys' names he sees multiple fan accounts based off of Sam and Dean and how amazing Carver Edlund was. 

"We need to go to the bookstore" Scott says already grabbing Stiles' keys. 

"Why?" Stiles asks finally looking away from the board where he wrote multiple hunting theories.

 "I found this series that follows brothers Sam and Dean through hunting and many other endeavors. It talks of their father in the first book. His name is John. Look it could just be a coincidence and mean nothing at all or it could actually be about the three of them and let you learn about them more". 

"Sounds good, but let's take my dad's car, mine is um.. unavailable right now" and with that the two boys took off.