Chapter 6

*Authors Note*

I am changing Kiara's name to MiaBella and I will try and post a long chapter today and tomorrow. Please share, comment and vote. Thank you for reading.

*MiaBella's POV*

I woke up with a big headache.  Oh my god what the hell happened last night.  I looked under the covers to check if I still had my clothes on. Please tell me I still have my clothes on? SHIT.  I looked to my side and saw a man that looked familiar.  Bruno. No no no this can't be happening. Oh my god please tell me I'm dreaming. I pinched myself hard and realized this was reality.

I heard Bruno groan and turn to the side.  "B wake up now!! This is bad."

"No Mia go away I'm tired. Just give me 10 more minutes."

"BRUNO IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP-"

He got up in a flash and his eyes were wide open. "Oh shit. This can't be happening" I heard him mumble.

"Yeah well it is.  We were so drunk that we slept together and now your ass is going to get in trouble."

"Oh my god I can't believe I cheated on Jessica with my best friend.  Its your fault you wore that dress and got me so damn horny and gave me all those shots.  You were just so attractive last night I couldn't help my self." I blushed deeply I didn't know I was that attractive.  That probably explains why those guys and Phil was looking at me that way.

"Look, lets just pretend this didn't happen. We are just best friends that had drunk sex ONE night." I said getting up from the bed and putting my clothes back on. I put my thong and bra back on well aware of Bruno staring at me. And started walking to the bathroom.

"AND WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT TELL JESSICA!! YOU ARE ALWAYS SO DAMN HONEST. Now put on your clothes and get out. Just remember none of this ever happened. I'll see you at the studio B." I said and went to the bathroom.

"Ok bye. I'll see you later Mia".

I heard the door closed and blew out a breath that I didn't know I was holding on to. Oh my god I can't believe I just slept with Bruno. I went in the shower and cleaned my hair and body.  I shaved my legs and other areas.  I got out and dried myself up then got ready.  I put my hair in a messy bun, wore jeans with my holographic belt and put on light makeup and eye liner. I put my bra on and a black tank top with a white cardigan.

I texted my best friend Robyn that I've known since I was little and told her to meet me at a Starbucks around the corner.

Me: OMFG ROBYN WE NEED TO TALK NOW!!

Robyn: OMG WHAT MIA? YOU'RE SCARING ME.

Me: MEET ME IN STARBUCKS IN 20 MINUTES.

Robyn: OK I'LL SEE YOU IN A BIT.

Me: BYE BABE

Robyn: BYE BELL

I have to get this off my chest. I ate breakfast quickly and got into my car. Ten minutes later I got to Starbucks and saw Robyn inside.  I am so scared to see her reaction.

I sat down amd she looked at me with wide eyes. She talked first "Tell me what you have to say. You're really scaring me."

"You won't believe what's about to come out of my mouth." Ok here goes nothing...

*Bruno's POV*

I got to my house and took a quick shower. I can't believe this is happening. Why do I have to be so stupid. Should I tell Jessica? No. Just pretend like it never happened. What's never said won't hurt her right?! Shit this is bad.  I have to tell Phil he'll know what to do.  I hope.

I got out of the shower and put on my plaid shirt and jeans.  I put on my fedora and ate breakfast quickly. I texted Phil.

Me: Phil this is bad I really need to talk to you.

Phil: I'm at the studio Bruno. Just please tell me you didn't sleep with someone last night.

Me: Its not just someone. Its someone you know. I'm on my way to the studio. I really need to talk to you.

Phil: Shit. Alright B,  I'll see you in a bit. Peace bruh.

Me: Bye Phil.

I drove to the studio and saw Phil's car outside. I walked inside and saw Phil sitting on a chair writing in his notebook.  "Hey Phil what are you doing?"

"Writing. So who's this hoe you slept and cheated on Jessica with?" 

I hesitated a bit. Guess I gotta tell him eventually. "She's not a hoe..... it was Mia".

Phil had his eyes wide open and couldn't even speak. Oh no this is not good.

"B.... you slept with MIA. WHAT THE HELL? WHY WOULD TO EVEN- HOLY SHIT!"

"I know, but the worst part was.... I wasn't even that drunk! I knew we were going to have sex I just didn't stop it."

"Wow, I don't know how to help you on that one. But all I can say is you'll know what to do when the time comes. Whatever you do, I'll always stay with you moi goi." He said while shaking his head.

"Thanks Phil, at least I know I'll still have someone supporting me."

"Just one question Brunz?" He asked me.

"Yeah what's up?" I said while taking a seat on the couch in the corner of the room.

"How was she? And you have to tell me everything since I helped you." Phil said with a smirk on his face.

I chuckled. Phil always knows how to make me laugh in rough times. "Honestly? She was so tight! God that felt good. And she has big, perky boobs.  When I saw her ass it was HUGE. It was round and perfect. Almost like a bubble butt, but better. When she moaned, it was like heaven to my ears."

We laughed together.  "So she was that good?! Damn you are lucky."

"HELL YEAH SHE'S GOOD!! We didn't have that sweet soft sex bruh.  SHE WAS ROUGH and that was hot. I didn't know she had it in her."

"She is hispanic Bruno. One more question though: who was better Bella or Jessica?"

I was so surprised by that question. Why do you have to ask me this question Phil.  Dammit I hate you. He is my best friend so I guess I gotta tell him. "Uhhhh...."

*Authors Note*

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next chapter will be tomorrow night. Please share, comment and vote. Love you all. ~Kiara (@TheBrunzBitch)