It Was Meant To Be *Bruno Mars Fanfic*

*Kiaras POV*

I was on my way to Atlantic Records to work with Bruno Mars. Its a really sunny morning in California so I just decided to wear a white half shirt that says "LOVE" and shows my belly botton ring and silver shorts with black vans. My hair was in a side pony tail with my natural brown waves. My skin is tanned which I got from growing up in Hawaii. I have a tattoo of a heart with flowers in the middle and my moms name on top of the heart on the lower half of my back. My name is Kiara Blanco by the way I am part Puerto Rican and part Colombian. I have hazel eyes and I'm 26 years old. I moved from Hawaii to California to pursue my dream of singing. I always wanted to become a  model as well, but I never made it into the modeling industry. I've always had this little crush on Bruno, but he has a girlfriend named Jessica Caban that's a model so there is no way i'll ever date him. I think she isn't made for him, but if he's happy I'm happy. As the years past since I met Bruno 4 years ago we became best friends, but I just hope one day we could become more. Anyways I walked into the studio and I found Bruno with Philip Lawrence, our best friend and music buddy. They both looked up to me and I think I heard Bruno say under his breathe "Damn" and they both had wide eyes. "Hey Bruno, Hey Phil what are you guys doing?" I said after I gave them both a side kiss on the cheek.

*Bruno's POV*

Me and Phil were just joking around talking about movies when Kiara walks in with a white half shirt and gray shorts with black vans. She looked HOT with that belly botton ring. She gave Phil and me both side kisses and asked what we were doing. Then she turned around and she had a nice round ass and when I mean she got ass, SHE GOT ASS. "Oh, um, nothing just talking about movies waiting for you so we can start working on a song." I said looking her up and down and wow her boobs looked amazing. Ok i really have to stop looking at her i have Jessica and I love her. Kiara is like my sister, but DAMN did she look hot today. "Ok ,man, its really hot outside. Any of you guys want drinks?" "Um, yeah could you get me water." "Yeah can I get a water too" Phil asked her. "Yeah, sure, I'll be back guys" "Ok" phil and I both said in unison. She got up and went to the door and I couldn't help, but stare at her hips and ass while she walked. She has really nice curves plus that tattoo she has in her lower back really makes her look sexy. "Stop thinking about her like that she's your best friend you have Jessica" I thought. She left the room and me and Phil just stared at each other with wide eyes I bet we both are thinking the same thing.

*Authors Note*

Hey guys this is my first fanfic so comment if you guys like it please. I am looking for some characters to.put in the story so if you want to be part of it tweet me on twitter @TheBrunzGirl or follow me and DM. I really hope you guys like it  its filled with suspence and lots of sex so if you like those things in a fanfic please read and also if you don't like it please don't comment you don't have to read it noone is forcing you so no hateful comments. Ok well I'll update soon. ENJOY! ~Kiara