High School is a wonderful time. Right? (3)

“Okay, okay, okay… Umm what would you do if a dog pee’d on your shoe?”

This would be mine and CAT’s way to pass time when we got bored.

“Well considering that I am a computer I wouldn’t have shoes.”

“That’s not the point” I laughed CAT was always the one to ruin the question.

“Well I would then clean it off of course… maybe even hack a couple of air force bases and have the dog bombed.”

“CAT! Wow… that’s pure evil.”

“What do you expect? I am a computer I use what I got.”

“Ya, ya, ya next thing you know I’ll be in prison because my computer killed the poor neighbors puppy.”

“So ANYWAYS what’s on the agenda today mademoiselle?”

“Well first off I need food we are talking Big Mac, Fries, and a Coke. Then we are going to go to the grocery store so I can get some food for the house. After we take the food back to the house and put it up, I’m going to clean some of the house so Anna can relax some tomorrow and maybe I can get some homework done.”

“Sounds like a very mature plan, I’m very impressed Genevieve.”

“Why thanks CAT can you do me a favor though I need a shopping list pretty pretty PLEASE!!!”

“My mistake,” she laughed loudly, “same old Genevieve, always forgetting something. Okay so are we talking about milk and eggs or everything Anna told me you ran out of?”

“Gosh you and Anna are too good for me I swear” Which was true of course. But you know the saying, when life offers you chocolate take it and run so no one tries to steal it from you.

I got in my Camaro and listened to my grocery list the whole way there. Apparently I was out of everything but a bottle of mustard and some pickles. Obviously that wasn’t going to last long.

I got to the grocery store and began hunting down my items I needed. CAT had printed off the list.

Bread                  Mayonnaise

Eggs                     Rolls

Doritos                Chicken Breasts

Potatoes             Cheese

Bacon                  Biscuits

Pop Tarts            Dr. Pepper

Coke                    Ice cream

Fruit                    Canned soup

Green beans      sliced turkey

Sliced cheese     Ketchup

I finally found all of the items after about two hours. This store was way to huge!

I paid for my items and drove home and unloaded in a hurry. I hated getting groceries; it just took up so much time.

I found out that my homework took a lot less time than I planned for it too. I began to draw which is what I do as a hobby. No one looks at my pictures though; you know how some people have diaries and journals? Well my sketch book is like that for me.

 Vinnie is the only one who has seen them honestly. She has become my best friend I mean Jenny has to but not as close as me and Vinnie. It’s rather weird we look very similar and we finish each other’s sentences, our communication has become saying something like, “get me the …” And Vinnie will throw me the exact remote I wanted.