I grabbed one thing and walked over to the door where a girl was against it, had a hook coming through her head and her cigarette was still in her mouth.

I smiled and shook my head "This is why they tell you not to talk to strangers."

I walked out of there and headed to where I needed to be.

A few minutes later

"Y/N, good to see that you came," Dr Conway says as we both sat for our session first time in weeks. "How are you feeling?" he hands me cards each showing a different mood.

I picked one showing okay and put the rest of the cards down. I lift up the card to show him and he wrote down on his notepad.

"Now Y/N, has anything happened recently?"

-Flashback Earlier-

"Hey, do you need a ride?" A girl asked me after she and two guys stopped the car.

I stayed quiet and nodded my head.

She smiles at me "Hop on, we'll give you a ride."

I hear the car door unlock and I get in. Once I was in, the guy in front started driving.

During the drive, the guy across from me kept looking at me.

"You don't talk much do you?" he asks.

"Max, leave her alone." the girl tells him before looking over at me "Sorry about him he's just grumpy."

"Grumpy more like no sleep at all cause you and Dick over there kept fucking all night." he response.

"Max, shut up!" she yells, embarrassed by what was said. She takes a moment to calm down before speaking to me "We gotta make a quick stop at our hotel to fresh up a bit. I hope you don't mind."

I nod my head, understanding.

Shortly after we arrive at the hotel. Not much was there but seemed alright.

"Max, I told you to hang your wet clothes in the bathroom!" she yells.

He rolls his eyes "What are you my mother? Why don't you mother your boyfriend since that's what he likes?"

She quick takes out a knife but her boyfriend stops her.

"Babe calm down he's just joking," he puts the knife on the nightstand next to the bed. "Look why don't you smoke outside for a bit?"

She sighs "Alright but he better hang up his clothes in the bathroom." she grabs her box of cigarettes and leaves.

"Max go hang up your clothes before she yells at you again." her boyfriend tells him.

"Man, Kal you're so Steph's little bitch."

I watched Max grab his wet clothes and walk into the bathroom.

Kal meanwhile lays on the bed, closing his eyes to relax.

I walked into the bathroom where Max was getting his clothes ready to hang on a metal wire near the shower.

"Man!" he looks at a pair of boxers that were dirty. He turns on the shower, hoping to clean it up.

I close the door behind me but he didn't pay attention.

When he was about wash his boxer, I grabbed the wire and strangled him with it. He tried to fight back and pull the wire away so he could breathe. Eventually he stopped fighting and stopped breathing. I tied the wire around his head and hung him on the shower header as water was pouring down on him.

I walk out of the bathroom to find Kal still laying on the bed only this time he's in his boxers. I quietly walk over to grab something then  I walk over to him and put the blindfold on him.

"Steph, now?" he asked, thinking it was her.

I then tied his hands on the headboard and he chuckled thinking this was a sexual game.

"Never thought of you as the kinky type, babe."

I pulled his boxers down and saw his little friend. I felt sick to my stomach for seeing something like that.

I grab the garden cutters and in a quick pace I cut his dick off.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!" he screamed. Blood began pouring out of him and spread quickly on the sheets. I threw the garden cutters aside with his dick falling as well. I grab the knife that was next to bed and as he was screaming, I struck the knife into his neck. All I could hear was croaking coming him until I couldn't hear it anymore.

Not long the door opens and Steph returns with a cigarette in her mouth. When she closed the door behind and saw her now dead boyfriend, she was in shock.

I rushed to her, slamming her head against the door repeatedly hard. I pulled her head back when I noticed a hook on the door. I brought her back a little to collect speed and with all force I slammed her head into the hook, coming through her. I just let her hang.

I took a step back to adjust myself and walked back into the bathroom to freshen up.

-Flashback ended-

"Y/N?" Dr Conway snaps me out of my thoughts. "Has anything happened?"

I stared at him, quietly and shook my head.