Desicions

*Cameron's POV*

"Now there's something I have to tell you," she said nervously. "What is it?" I asked. She took a deep and closed her eyes. "I'm not sure your ready," she said. "I might be," I replied. Her eyes started watering. "What? What is it Abby?" I asked. "I'm pregnant Cam," she said as she broke into tears. "What?" I said feeling so many emotions. "Don't make me repeat it," she said.

"I'm sorry, I- I just.... are you sure?" I asked nervously. "I took 4 tests. So yes I'm sure," she nervously. "I can't be pregnant, Cam. I don't want to be," she said crying. "Okay well, you want to get an abortion?" "I don't know, but I don't want this baby," she said as she calmed down. "When did you find out?" I asked. "Like 3 days ago," she replied.

"We had sex like last month so I usually get my period within the first week of the month. So I thought why not just check, and here I am pregnant," she said. "I really don't want this. Because it ruins things for me a-and for you," she said quickly. So many things were going on through my mind in the moment. I wanted the baby but I wouldn't be able to help her since I would be going on tour with my friends.

She wouldn't have my help & it'd be all my fault. "I don't want anyone to know though, okay?" she sniffles. I nodded my head.

"She pregnant?!" exclaimed Gilinsky. "Yes, now would you shut up, I wasn't even suppose to tell you guys," I said quietly looking around. We were all hanging out at McDonald's eating our food. "And your the father right?" asked Matthew. I nodded my head. "I'm the only guys she's ever had sex with," I said. "Or so you think," joked Taylor. We all turned to him in a serious face. "Sorry, I was joking," he said.

"She doesn't want to keep it though," I said sadly. "Wait, you want to?" asked Nash. "I don't know. I mean I want to but I know I wouldn't be able to help out since we're going on tour," I said. "Yeah, good thinking," said Carter. "Maybe if she changes her mind...........I won't go on tour," I said. "What the fuck?! Are you out of your fucking mind?! You have to go! With all of us. We all planned this together!" said Nash angrily. "And if she says she doesn't want it, then she doesn't want it," said Aaron calmly. I nodded my head.

We left and went over to Carter's and arrived at about 6:30. My phone kept vibrating from Binky. "Why don't you just tell her your busy?" said Matt. "Because I just don't want to text her," I said. "Why not?" asked Johnson. "Because then she'll think that me texting her means that we're something," I replied. "Just tell her the truth man....... honestly..... your just leading her on," said Gilinsky.

I thought about it and took a deep breath. "Maybe I'll tell her on Monday," I said pondering.

Forgive: Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें