He's Cheating on Me!?

Dear Various Biotic Lifeforms,

I do not own these characters, except for Brooke and Ivy. Please don't be offended if your name is Brooke. 100% random name. Also, I just fell asleep then wrote this, so please point out any errors that you see.

-🐬

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNABETH

At lunch today, I was sketching while Percy absentmindedly played with my curls. I should have known the peace was too good to last. I mean sitting outside in the grass and warm sunlight with Percy. Honestly, with us being well us, I was expecting the Minotaur to show up any second. Instead, something even worse then the Minotaur showed up.

Brooke. One of the members of the We Hate Annabeth Club (previously known as the Percy Jackson Fan Club) and needless to say, she hated my guts. I said in my 'I will stab you with this dagger' voice.

"Brooke go away." How I wish I could charmspeak like Piper.

"Sorry Annibelle." She said in a sugary sweet voice, then added with a high pitched cackle. "I just thought I'd tell you, girl to girl, that your boyfriend is cheating on you."

He wouldn't. Would he? There are a lot of pretty girls at this school. Pretty girls whose moms don't want to vaporize him and/or set a pack of owls on him. Is it possible that he likes one of them more them me?

"Come on Percy" sighed Brooke. "I think you know I saw you with that dark haired girl this morning."

I looked at Percy. Instead of denying it, he just looked at the ground and mumbled.

"But no one was around. No one saw. She said no one would know. I checked and no one was there."

I couldn't believe it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright readers! Due to all the cliffhangers in books I'm reading on wattpad, I made you guys a cliff hanger! Mwha ha ha! Now you know how it feels!

So today's dedication goes to @Vvmaer for answering the question correctly with "tyet"

Next Question: What is Luke's moms name?

Please vote/ comment if you liked the chapter!