A New Queen Bee?

I don't own the PJO/HoO characters or the KC characters. Blah blah blah.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNABETH

You know those cheesy teen girl movies where the new girl walks and and everything seems to be in slow-mo? Well it turns out that can actually happen. How do I know this? Well, maybe because it happened this morning. Percy and I were at our locker(yes our school has so many students and such a low budget that locker sharing is mandatory) when all of the student's heads seemed to be following someone's progress down the hallway. I used my epic mind powers to deduce that we had a new student. And yes the fact that I heard a lot of whispered comments about how "that new girl is so hot." And "I wonder if he'd date me!" "Oh I bet those two are together." helped. My assumption? We've got another queen bee. Oh Joy. Eventually the crowd of wannabe barbies had disappeared, and I was able to make it to Homeroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, that chapter was really short. It will be really important later, because there are new students! Who do you think they are? Next chapter will be called "he's cheating on me?"

Question: In the Kane Chronicles, what symbol does Sadie's necklace have? Bonus points for knowing why!"

Ok, I'm going to make you guys wait until I get feedback on this chapter, before I post the next chapter. Please Comment!