Chapter Twenty Four

Start from the beginning

I sighed. "I'm only home for as long as it takes to break up with Bentley and then I’m going back to spend the rest of my vacation with the boys." I told him honestly, deciding that I might as well see how he was going to act. 

If he was went all stupid on the fact that I was spending alone time with the boys or that I was breaking up with Bentley then I would tell him to piss off. 

"It isn't any of my business but why are you breaking up with him?" He asked after a few minutes of silence. 

"Your right it isn't any of your business but if your going to give this whole dad thing ago. I better give the whole daughter thing ago too." And then it started. I told him everything. I told him everything that Bentley had said and everything that the boys had said. I told him about my feelings and what I thought the best solution to solve the problem. And then at the end I did something that surprised the daylights out of me, I asked him for his advice. 

By the time that I had finished saying everything he had set down a plate of food in front of me and himself. Facing each other at the bench I watched as he took a big gulp of water. 

"I think that you've made the best decision. Your seventeen years old it isn't like you were going to be with Bentley forever. Take a few years, travel, see the world. Find the person that you want to be and then focus on the right boy to fit the puzzle. You never know you might turn out lucky and find the boy on the journey." 

"Thanks Dad that really helped.' I replied and to be honest it really did. 

 (Holly's POV) (Because Some people were asking.) 

Who knew that Lexi had so many hot friends? I couldn't believe ever were I went in the house I would end up running into some half naked boys doing something completely ridiculous. Like I was guessing she had hot friends when I saw Tyson but I was NOT expecting this many. It was like a small army of them. 

I was totally in heaven.

And to think that she hadn't dated any of them. I mean come on, even someone like me who has only known them for a few days could see that have of them had a huge crush on her. Especially Jarrod. Every time she walked by he was basically steering after her like a lost puppy. If I didn't know better I would think that he was in love with her. But then I guess if he really did love her he would ask her out, wouldn't he. Jarrod is like the head boy in the group, he's super brave so I thought that he would have enough courage to tell her how he feels. 

Either he doesn't or I'm just reading  the whole situation wrong. And to be honest that does happen a lot to me. I have a habit of thinking I see something when I actually see something else. If that makes sense. 

Anyway I shouldn't be thinking about her and Jarrod at all. She was still supposedly dating my brother. Well she still was until she broke up with him. Which would by the looks of things she was planning on doing very soon. 

I couldn't help but laugh at the whole situation. My brother the boy that was meant to be bad, was really a pussy. He lasted what? A week at the most. Before he was begging for her. All he would ask was 'did she talk about me today?' "Do you think that i was to harsh today?' 'Do you think she likes that Tyson boy more then me?'. That was all you would hear, twenty four seven. 

I was so glad when they finally worked things out and started going out. It made him shut up about things, which was good.

And now here they were about to break up. 

As much as I loved my brother, I was sort of glad that it was him get broken up with rather then Lexi. He always goes around getting girls to fall for him before he breaks their hearts. Maybe this will teach him a lesson and he will buck up his ideas. 

Maybe in the future he would find a girl that was perfect for him and he would treat her the way she deserved. He wouldn't lie and he would never hurt her. He would love everything about her and would accept her for who she was. 

As much as he said he was in love with Lexi, I knew that he wasn't. He wouldn't of gotten mad and said what he had, if he was in love with her. He wouldn't of wanted to hurt her like that. If he had really loved Lexi he wouldn't of disappeared when times got tough. He would of stayed and fought for her. 

I also knew that Lexi wasn't in love with my brother. She wasn't the type to fall in love easily, so I believe that when she does it will be obvious to the whole world. Sometimes I wondered if Tyson and her would get back together but then I wasn't sure if they were right for each other either. They were more like brother and sister, best friends to the very end. If Tyson really loved her then he wouldn't of slept with me or with any girl for that matter. He would of just waited for her to come to him. 

It isn't like she is going to end up with one of the first boys she dates anyway. It's not like the movies. You don't just date one person when your a teenager and realise that you want to stay with them forever. Yeah you might dream about it at the time, but eventually you'll move and find someone else. We teenagers are just so dramatic that we make it out like the world is ending when we break up with someone. Most of us need to get a reality check and focus on the bigger picture. 

That's what Lexi's done. She focused on the bigger picture and realised that boys aren't what she needs at the moment. She just needs herself and some---

"Do you want to come with us?" Tyson asked. Sticking his head around the door and cutting into my thoughts.

"Sure why not?" I jumped up and grabbed my swimming bag before following after the half naked Tyson. Just because I said Lexi needs to focus on herself, doesn't mean that I'm not up for some fun. 

I'm pretty sure some of these boys would have to be single and ready to mingle, so why not have some fun with them. With that thought in mind an evil grin spread across my face. 

This is going to be epic

 A/N

I'm sorry for the long wait but I'm really bussy. 

I'm sad to say that this story is coming to an end. There is still going to be a few more chapters. And then maybe a three part epilouge, with a good look at all the characters futures so you can see who ends up with who. 

Please vote and comment what you think.

I love you all xxxx.