Chapter Five

I know this update is short but the author’s note at the end will explain everything, So read it!!!

Not edited

Chapter Five

I knew Bentley was up to something the minute he strolled up the hallway and stopped in front of me.

 He had his usual I'm hotter then you smirk that made me want to punch him. Deciding to pretend I didn't see him, I continued to grab my gear out of my locker. 

"Would you like to join me for lunch today?" He asked leaning against the locker next to mine. He looked right at home. "Come on don't ignore me, I know you want to."

"Bentley I would rather starve." He rolled his eyes and moved so that he had an arm on each side of my head, blocking me from leaving. 

"Stop it,"

"Stop what?" 

'Stop fighting it you want me and I want you so stop pretending you don't want it." I tried shoving him but he didn't move an inch. 

"What do I have to do for you to leave me alone?" I asked through gritted teeth, it took everything in me from punching him in the face.

"Have lunch with me," he offered. 

"Fine," I snapped trying to push him away again. He surprised me when he leant forward and pressed his lips against mine. My instincts coming to me i brought my knee up and hit him where it hurts. He crumbled onto the ground moaning in pain. "No one gets to kiss me with out my permission," I told him. 

"Well I plan on doing it again" he muttered slowly standing up. "So get used to it." 

"You don't give up do you?" I snapped drawing the attention of the students around us. I threw my hands up in the air when he continued to smirk. Giving up on him I turned and stomped down the hallway away from him. 

"I'll be seeing you at Lunch!" He shouted after me. 

"Not if I can help it!" I shouted back before flipping him off.

Luckily Bentley was the grade above me so I didn’t have to see him, but that didn’t stop anything from happening at lunch. It was as if we had drawn a crowd. The whole school seemed to be squashed into the cafeteria even a lot of the teachers looked like they were waiting for a show.

Ignoring them all I brought a sandwich and bottle of water before getting ready to leave. Of course I knew I wouldn’t be able to. Standing in front of the door looked like some of Bentley’s little minions. They all had there arms crossed and looked as if they weren’t planning on moving.

“Bentley please tell you little guards to piss off!” I shouted knowing that he would be listening. It was so quiet in here I could hear a pin drop.

“You said you would have lunch with me,” He said startling me as he was standing right behind me. I span around and glared at him.

“You lost that when you kissed me.”

“If I didn’t know better then I say that your scared that you might like me if you actually get to know me,” he challenged stepping closer. This boy was infuriating he really couldn’t take someone turning him down, could he.  

“That’s just it I don’t want to know you Bentley. One minute you’re the bad boy and the next you’re caring and nice. Make your mind up which one you are. If your going to be two faced at least make one of them original.” Turning on my heel I marched towards the door and shoved one of the boys out of my way.

“Stop running!” Bentley shouted the anger obvious in his voice. “What’s so bad about letting some one close?” he asked walking towards me.

“”Don’t bother trying to act as if you care,” I warned.  

“You push everyone away, you don’t love anyone.” He continued not realising he was walking a thin line.

“Just leave it!” I yelled. The doors were only a step away. One step and I could leave these people. Maybe I had got Bentley mistaken, he seemed to generally care.

“And do you know what no one loves you either!” He shouted freezing me in my step. I wanted to fight back to tell him he was wrong. But he wasn’t lying. He was 100% correct. No one loved me. It wasn’t always that way, years and years ago my family was normal. We loved one another. At one stage I even loved people outside of my family. It wasn’t till I started high school that I realised love wasn’t what I thought it was. It wasn’t rainbows and butterflies. It was fill of heartbreaks and tears. It wasn’t worth any body’s time.

Deciding I needed to get out of here I slammed the door closed and sprinted to my car. I refused to cry of something so stupid. Why all of a sudden did I have to worry about what people thought? I never cared before this. Usually I would go out, do what I wanted with out a second thought but since I came to this stupid school everything was changing.

“Are you alright?” Zack asked as I unlocked my car. Of course he had to be there right now.

“Just fucking dandy,” I slammed my door threw the car into reverse and sped away from everything. From the school, from the people but most of all from that stupid boy that just seemed to tick me off.

Flying into my house I went straight to the liquor cabinet. I grabbed the vodka and drunk it straight from the bottle. It burnt my throat but it felt good it made me forget about everything.  

It took away the pain.

As the bottle got emptier it got harder for me to stay awake. I was getting dizzy, my head was pounding and it was getting harder to breath.

Vomit rose in my throat and I couldn’t stop it from going everywhere. I was too tired to get up and move away.

My breaths came shorter and harder.

What was happening to me?  

A/N

Sorry that it’s short but its coming to the end of the term and I have a lot on my plate. Luckily there’s only one more day of school before the holidays so I’ll be updating lots.

The first update will be on Saturday and I might do two chapters if I have lots of support.

If this chapter is confusing ask questions I will reply to all of them.

Talk to you on Saturday

<3